Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Shot Five

Raman was in a delicate situation and Ishita did not know how to pacify him. She did not have the words to console him. She rubbed his back in an attempt to soothe his hiccups. However, that turned out to be futile. Ishita decided they needed to have a dialogue about this condition of Raman.

“Raman, aap mujhe trust kar sakte hain. I will never let you down. Please bataiye mujhe ke baat kya hai, main aapka dukh aapke saath baantna chahti hoon.”

Ishita felt Raman’s sobs getting quiet and she heaved a sigh of relief.

“Ruhi jab paida hui thi naa Ishita main bahut khush hua tha. Zindagi ka sabse haseen lamha tha woh. I felt like the luckiest man alive holding Ruhi in my arms. I kept her name Ruhi because she made my soul feel alive. Woh Ruh hai meri magar Shagun ke uss dhoke ne mujhe khokla bana diya hai. Mere andar koi jazbaat bache hi nahi hain. I love Ruhi, a lot, but I don’t know how to show it to her. Kaash main usse bata paata ke woh mere liye kya hai.”

Ishita was in tears. She was speechless. She was unable to form a coherent sentence. Whilst, Raman went on

“I feel so selfish Ishita. Maine kabhi uss bachi ko pyaar nahi diya aur aaj main uski custody ke liye court tak pohnch chuka hoon. I am treating that child as a toy, from one place to the other. Magar main apni bachi ko Shagun aur Ashok jaise logon ke haath nahi sonph sakta. Woh meri bachi ko exploit karenge. Woh usse ek pawn bana denge,mere against istemaal karenge usse. I have to protect her Ishita, at any cost. However, I cannot do it alone. Please don’t consider me selfish but I need your support. Tum saath dogi naa mera Ishita? Raman said the last sentence looking deeply into Ishita’s eyes.

Ishita intertwined her hand in Raman's and brought it close to her heart.

“Meri heartbeat mehsoos kar parahe hain aap Raman? Yeh dil sirf Ruhi ke liye dharakta hai. Meri zindagi mein genuinely usse zyaada zaroori aur koi nahi hai. Agar baat Ruhi ki hai, toh I promise you ke main hamesha aapka saath doongi.”

Raman smiled wholeheartedly and thanked Ishita. 

Sorry my laptop is playing up. I am not able to do the English translation. Please leave your comments and feedback. Thank you.

monaparekh2 thumbnail

Awesome update continue soon 

ChanChanMan thumbnail

Originally posted by: monaparekh2

Awesome update continue soon 

Thank you. 

Ishraruadpi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Excellent update soon pm me when u update 

Sukhvi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Beautiful update dear.... 

Continue soon 

ChanChanMan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dtkp

Excellent update soon pm me when u update 

Thanks. 

ChanChanMan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sukhvi

Beautiful update dear.... 

Continue soon 

Thank you. 

srini18 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Succinct but touching update Umera!!! Raman venting out his pent up desolation in front of Ishita is a sign of trust... Also, it's wrenching to see his breakdown, he wasn't meant to be a bad father but he ended up as one by circumstances...

A selfish mother reduced a father into a bereft soul but now a selfless mother is infusing life into that soulless soul... They are determined to set the things right for Ruhi and sure they would...

ChanChanMan thumbnail

Originally posted by: srini18

Succinct but touching update Umera!!! Raman venting out his pent up desolation in front of Ishita is a sign of trust... Also, it's wrenching to see his breakdown, he wasn't meant to be a bad father but he ended up as one by circumstances...

A selfish mother reduced a father into a bereft soul but now a selfless mother is infusing life into that soulless soul... They are determined to set the things right for Ruhi and sure they would...

Hi Srini. Thank you for the detailed response on the update. I truly appreciate. I profusely apologise for not being able to provide English translation. My laptop was playing up. 

srini18 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks you for heeding to my request.. This is absolutely fine... Take care