PreRish/KaRica AT #44|The Undisguised Belle and Her Enigmatic Partner| - Page 117

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

main khush hoon Prerna se πŸ‘πŸΌ 

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Mohini is badly trapping Maasi I feel ..by not letting her take the case back.... Mo is a very very smart lady .. M is kachcha khilaadi 

munnihyderabad thumbnail

Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

main khush hoon Prerna se πŸ‘πŸΌ 

Awwww finally πŸ˜† and ur post needs screenshot πŸ€£

shin-chan thumbnail

Originally posted by: manj

good to see genuine tears for bajaj, contrast this with her yesterdays cold β€œget well soon mr bajaj β€œ.

Her heart finds reason to hate him. Her mind doesnt allow her to give in, cuz of that hate and her ego, her real genuine concern goes unnoticed like yesterday's get well soon. She couldnt properly word them.

Now that she has no hate, her mind/heart allowed her to express it properly.

munnihyderabad thumbnail

Originally posted by: shin-chan

Her heart finds reason to hate him. Her mind doesnt allow her to give in, cuz of that hate and her ego, her real genuine concern goes unnoticed like yesterday's get well soon. She couldnt properly word them.

Now that she has no hate, her mind/heart allowed her to express it properly.

so well put ji  

shin-chan thumbnail

Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

yea log na two/three weeks ka banks rakh dete hai just in case you know. So don't think courtroom tue tak khatam hoga πŸ€£ 

RB bas court mein entry maare, I am ready for even 1mnth courtdrama. I know how he will pull it off. But RB itna time nahin lagata hain 

munnihyderabad thumbnail

I think we can move to next one... thode dher baadh will post for Vyas ji πŸ˜Ž

munnihyderabad thumbnail

Originally posted by: shin-chan

RB bas court mein entry maare, I am ready for even 1mnth courtdrama. I know how he will pull it off. But RB itna time nahin lagata hain 

Once RB comes to court.... Khel khatam dhukaam bandh πŸ˜Ž

shin-chan thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

@Shin ji i shd stop updating.. ..few years back whenever I used to do updates for a show.. .. sab drama kitchen politics bhara episodes aate the and the day i don't update ... achche episodes aate the πŸ€£
#PanautiMe πŸ˜³πŸ€£

Aisa math boliye ji

Kal aap update karna start kiye, PreRish fans got the first official special moment in precap,  we got P holding RB's hand😳

Sequence waisa hain, aap kya karenge jiπŸ€—

sparkling_gems thumbnail

Sarr dard kaun mol le, MF par jaakar. Waise yeh thread dekha that Maine, but laga Kukki ke birthday party ke dance ka thread hoga. Can u pls tell what is the occasion now. And dance seems bit closer than last