Trp is too less for nach baliye show?

cutiee0034 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I saw nach baliye trp is 1.7 only.

That's too low.

The show doesn't hold the magic anymore which once it used to. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paytonlee123 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The 1st ep the trp was i think 2.5. This shows people started to watch it but the quality of the show was bad. You can see that with how no one cares in this forum too. Normally NB forum is such a force. Every week's performance were discussed and given opinions. but i guess people have no interest

LunaNova thumbnail

even after all the Kabir Singh Jodi (Virima) melodrama Nach Baliye still not in top 10 TRPs list..maybe because too much drama is hurting the show's reputation so please concentrate on the dance part makers..also Vishal's attitude and their fights is getting annoying now and also judges forcing the exes to sort things out or be together is getting on the audience nerves..

maybe performances are not good enough to keep audience's interest!

I like Faizal Muskaan and  Shantanu Nityami.. rest need to improve their performances big time..most just act or say dialogues in their performance and the movements or dance are very less..

Edited by samira-d - 4 years ago
theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

This is by far the worst season! Its difficult to even sit through the entire episode. The acts are plain average or very repetitive. Plus the over dramatization and scripted crap makes it even more difficult to watch. 

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Despite being a lot of famous celeb here, the show is getting flop day by day . i feel This is the worse season. no proper judgement , boring judges, marking system is worse, no proper dramatic act , no proper concept , no toughest competitor , boring sets, disgusting theme of ex couple, promoting BB material jodis and everything getting worsen .

But the season had so much potential to do well.

Darciny thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Raveena Tandon and Ahmed Khan as judges are the biggest disappointment this season. Their comments after every performance are not insightful at all. Instead they are just focussing on inciting the Virima drama. 

Scoring system also makes no sense. On other shows, judges tell the participants that their marks have been cut for the particular reason. Here, there is no such explanation. Also, 100 points system is also weird. Like, in a 10 pointer system, it is easy to understand how points have been given and where it was lost. However, in the 100 points system, raveena once gave 97 while ahmed gave 93. Did not even understand how they came to a figure of 93 and 97 specifically. 

The mix of participants this year is good I believe. But the show focuses so much on Virima negative drama. No doubt, their trps are so low this year!

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

The judges lack serious charisma and I actually don’t like them. There is lack of  technical critiques given like how Terrance and Remo do on their dance shows. They should have had 3 judges first of all ..two dance experts and one tv actress or producer or whatever 

The drama looks so fake and overdone 

It’s a terrible season with lack lustre judges

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

1.7 is actually decent considering most shows hover in the 1-2 area except for a few of the crap zee shows that deserve below 0.4. 

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I am glad that the TRP is low. They deserve it. There is more drama than baliye or naach. I remember all those successful NB where we saw couples making history no matter what age group they are. There is nothing entertaining seeing a combo of Big Boss and Naach Baliye.

Anisha_anitan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Last season was low too