What Rubbish ? How is the tape recorder an evidence?

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Hadh hai!!! 

It's confirmed that the writers at Balaji Telefilms or at least the ones working on Bepanah Pyaar are useless. 

Chalo maana ke somehow they turned the story on its head and made Pragati - Bani ; bina kisi magic ya logic kee. Lekin at least now they can try to make it work. Na? 

Pragati's evidence bag contains the cut off railing, the saw, old newspapers and several other things  AND amid all this there is the tape recorder as well in which Raghbir says he may kill her aka Bani.

How on earth did that become proof against Raghbir? 

If Pragati truly is Bani she knows the origin of the audio recording. She knows that Raghbir said those words in the heat of the moment and out of pure love and concern for Bani. Phir wo proof kaise hua????😳😳😳😳

And honestly the whole Pragati saying evey 10 minutes that she'll expose Raghbir... Make him accept his gunaah etc is getting a tad bit old. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stylish_VJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Like R. Madhavan's character Farhaan in 3 Idiots says "Ignore Kar.... Ignore"

What I am surprised is the maids dialogue after she secures the bloodied hanky.... She says " Hamara Plan".. Hamari Mehnat ... Hamara plan....? Hamara plan kabse ho gaya? Isn't she just the hired help? Since when did become a part of the plan that took place 3 yrs. ago? Or is she??? 

Honestly as shitty that part... That one scene felt... It was the only thing that made me curious enough to even reply. 

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I like Raghbir Pragati scenes A LOT. I love what's between them and that's making me tolerate this crap. Wasn't the entire family hiding something? During Priya's Sangeet, some shit happened and the family was all out trying to hide everything. And finally apparently they DON'T KNOW what happened to Bani. Such a lame ending. And even that Dadi used to give creepy forewarnings. All those were wasted huh? If Prashant and Pragati's Dad knew each other, then why stage her wedding drama with him? Change the dulha and all? And, wasn't he sick? He needed some surgery done right. I think the writers got changed. This happened with DHTH too, last year. After 20 episodes the writer got changed. 

daud95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

funny thng is that maid who is betraying Pragati was saying that these thing are proofs against hooded person (real culprit).....so she was trying to steal that bag from Pragati's room.....and Pragati wanted to give this bag full of proofs to parshat because these things can proove Raghbir murderer.....HOW?????i mean how can this possible????those newspapers,handsaw,cut piece of fense,tape recorder,bloody napkin etc etc cant proove anyone Culprit....Raghbir ya real culprit to chor hi do.....chal kya raha hai yeh sab????COMEDY??????

CVs this is not a comedy show wake up.....

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: daud95

funny thng is that maid who is betraying Pragati was saying that these thing are proofs against hooded person (real culprit).....so she was trying to steal that bag from Pragati's room.....and Pragati wanted to give this bag full of proofs to parshat because these things can proove Raghbir murderer.....HOW?????i mean how can this possible????those newspapers,handsaw,cut piece of fense,tape recorder,bloody napkin etc etc cant proove anyone Culprit....Raghbir ya real culprit to chor hi do.....chal kya raha hai yeh sab????COMEDY??????

CVs this is not a comedy show wake up.....

I was so into this show,.,up to the bani revelation everything was so exciting,..now they are doing the drag fest,, we need to see some action.. Well to me pragathi is still pragathi...I can’t see any bani in her..and although I love pragathi and rugbhir ..I’m tired of pragathis futile attempts to catch rugbhir ...that whole museum scene,..then the drunk business..enough now.. let’s see some real revelations.. since prags is bani,..I want rugbhir to start to see some evidence ...like birthmarks or phobias or just something..at the moment it’s like nothing is happening. Or something about the real killer etc,.

Mishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Honestly Prags jhaap of trying to prove RM as the culprit is looking  wayyyy tooo ridiculous. The writers need to really move the story beyond just that. Looks like the writers have lost the plot after their ridiculous PragBani reveal & now trying to just fill up with Pragbir nokjhoks . But for how long????😔

serial_lover thumbnail

The show has lost charm the moment they made the so-called shocking revelation that Pragati is Bani.

This meant that Pragati's marriage drama with the guy was pointless.

She could have gone to Raghbir's house on his wedding date without the bridal attire and expose Sukanya.

It was shown that she had escaped from their clutches n ran to Raghbir to give him the proofs.

The whole things shown before the revelation are useless now.

N yes, if she's Pragati she would have remembered the situation in which Raghbir told about killing her .

The story has no head or tail now. The only thing remaining is the revelation of the actual culprit n their motive.