Koi bi raaz aik masoom ki zindagi sy zyada qeemti nahi ho skta 19 Aug

fangirl1012 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

“Yet even in the loneliness of the canyon I knew there were others like me who had brothers they did not understand but wanted to help. We are probably those referred to as "our brother's keepers," possessed of one of the oldest and possible one of the most futile and certainly one of the most haunting instincts. It will not let us go.There is a little boy inside the man who is my brother... Oh, how I hated that little boy. And how I love him too.” 

― Anna Quindlen

Today's episode belonged to Abir Rajvansh and Shaheer's acting prowess. The whole sequence where Abir reads the letter and imagines Kunal saying all that stuff was gut wrenching. You can exactly pin point the moment where Abir's world shatters as he reads that Kunal hates Misthi. Two people he loves the most and he so desperately wanted both of them to get a long. His aam ras and kari chawwal between which he is unable to choose. The way it dawns on Abir that Kunal has actually left was hauntingly beautiful because he knows this feeling too well. The feeling of being left behind. Abir and Naanu both point out how Kunal is like Abir's father but Parul quickly dismisses it. So, Misthi decides to visit the RV house once before leaving and her heart yearns to get one look of Abir. She gives a letter to Jugnu and entrusts him to give it to Abir after the wedding as she does not want him to worry on her brother's wedding. Jugnu however, the pure soul decides to give Abir the letter asap but is interrupted by Parul Maasi who announces Kunal has eloped. Shah's expression here👏 the way the music stops the way he walks in a dazed state and his turban falls to the ground all elevated that scene to the other level. Kunal's letter was an honest representation of his point of view:

"Main do baar reject ho chuka hun"

"Jab main Misthi ko dekhta hu sirf aik baat yaad rehti hain nafrat . I hate her bhai..."

The way Abir trys to reach out to Kunal here and that heart breaking "Naanko"

"Kuhu sahi hain par uss ki family galat hain - Misthi"

"Main sirf Misthi ki wajah say dur ja rahan hu" this was hilarious tbh becuase I kind of joked that Kunal will say this on the AT and he legit did say it. I understood Kunal but he shouldn't have let things get this far. Leaving a girl who you know madly loves you at the altar is downright despicable. At least now Abir knows that his bro is a member of the Anti-Misthi squad . Not like he cares though becuase even after Kunal's melo drama he will stop Mish from leaving . On the other side Misthi's car has a punctured tire and the universe and qismat is giving her all the signs to stay back. Loved how Nidhi and Ketki actually tried to shed light on how bad things could be for Mahswearis. Ketki's unwavering trust on Abir was adorable. The best part though was how Abir took charge of the situation and legit acted like the man of the house. My favorite though was how when BB was on the phone and he instructed her in a firm tone "Keh di jiay unhay hum barat lay kar aha rahay hain" the fire in his eyes scared BB and she had to conform to his wish.

"Aao jo bhi plan kar rahi hain main woh pura nahi honay du ga" the way he said it with so much class and his iron resolve even took BB by surprise. 

My next favorite part the Parul Maasi and Abir conversation. The way Abir used reverse psychology on Maasi to see if she would open up was so smart. Like homeboy is sure something is definitely up. He implores Maasi to confide in him as an innocent girl's life hangs in the balance but she doesn't tell him anything.

"Koi bhi raa aik masoom ki zindagi  say zyada qeemti nahi ho sakta. Agar hum nay aik larki ka dil todha toh iss ghar ko boho buri bad dua lag jayay gi. Maasi uss ka mandap saja ho ga uss ka ghar saja ho ga uss kay sapnay sajay ho gya woh khud sagi ho gi aur agr barat nahi ahayi na toh woh toot jayay gi" the dialouge writers take a bow because these lines perfectly encapsulate how a girl feels if she is stood up on her wedding. Sadly, this often happens in our society where some guys don't care about what the girl would go through. Kunal has lost my respect. Abir is adamant that Maasi knows but is unable to tell him the truth. All eyes on Abir now to fix things.

Stray thoughts

• RV mansion has a secret tunnel you all if only Mishbir could use it to sneak out
  • Didn't like the song being played on BB and her munnu the words just don't go with them
  • Misthi looked so cute in those shades and scarf
  • I kind of liked the nazar utharo scene and how Mish was actually being missed forgot to add this before but beguling rightfully mentioned how sad it is that a sister missing out on a sister's wedding.
  • P.S analysis will be small now since uni has started again. Sorry this one was a bit haphazard.
Edited by fangirl1012 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fangirl1012 thumbnail

deleted

Edited by fangirl1012 - 4 years ago
Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Basically they have set the stage today for the big dhamaka !

Well written as always...👍🏼

Keerthija thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

♥️nice dr:) 

Even though I know abir will handle everything, I kinda feel bad for him.

preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Love your analysis as always. I was wondering about the secret tunnel too😂

Originally posted by: fangirl1012

“Yet even in the loneliness of the canyon I knew there were others like me who had brothers they did not understand but wanted to help. We are probably those referred to as "our brother's keepers," possessed of one of the oldest and possible one of the most futile and certainly one of the most haunting instincts. It will not let us go.There is a little boy inside the man who is my brother... Oh, how I hated that little boy. And how I love him too.” 

― Anna Quindlen

Today's episode belonged to Abir Rajvansh and Shaheer's acting prowess. The whole sequence where Abir reads the letter and imagines Kunal saying all that stuff was gut wrenching. You can exactly pin point the moment where Abir's world shatters as he reads that Kunal hates Misthi. Two people he loves the most and he so desperately wanted both of them to get a long. His aam ras and kari chawwal between which he is unable to choose. The way it dawns on Abir that Kunal has actually left was hauntingly beautiful because he knows this feeling too well. The feeling of being left behind. Abir and Naanu both point out how Kunal is like Abir's father but Parul quickly dismisses it. So, Misthi decides to visit the RV house once before leaving and her heart yearns to get one look of Abir. She gives a letter to Jugnu and entrusts him to give it to Abir after the wedding as she does not want him to worry on her brother's wedding. Jugnu however, the pure soul decides to give Abir the letter asap but is interrupted by Parul Maasi who announces Kunal has eloped. Shah's expression here👏 the way the music stops the way he walks in a dazed state and his turban falls to the ground all elevated that scene to the other level. Kunal's letter was an honest representation of his point of view:

"Jab main Misthi ko dekhta hu sirf aik baat yaad rehti hain nafrat . I hate her bhai..."

"Main sirf Misthi ki wajah say dur ja rahan hu" this was hilarious tbh becuase I kind of joked that Kunal will say this on the AT and he legit did say it. I understood Kunal but he shouldn't have let things get this far. Leaving a girl who you know madly loves you at the altar is downright despicable. At least now Abir knows that his bro is a member of the Anti-Misthi squad . Not like he cares though becuase even after Kunal's melo drama he will stop Mish from leaving . On the other side Misthi's car has a punctured tire and the universe and qismat is giving her all the signs to stay back. Loved how Nidhi and Ketki actually tried to shed light on how bad things could be for Mahswearis. Ketki's unwavering trust on Abir was adorable. The best part though was how Abir took charge of the situation and legit acted like the man of the house. My favorite though was how when BB was on the phone and he instructed her in a firm tone "Keh di jiay unhay hum barat lay kar aha rahay hain" the fire in his eyes scared BB and she had to conform to his wish.

"Aao jo bhi plan kar rahi hain main woh pura nahi honay du ga" the way he said it with so much class and his iron resolve even took BB by surprise. 

My next favorite part the Parul Maasi and Abir conversation. The way Abir used reverse psychology on Maasi to see if she would open up was so smart. Like homeboy is sure something is definitely up. He implores Maasi to confide in him as an innocent girl's life hangs in the balance but she doesn't tell him anything.

"Koi bhi raa aik masoom ki zindagi  say zyada qeemti nahi ho sakta. Agar hum nay aik larki ka dil todha toh iss ghar ko boho buri bad dua lag jayay gi. Maasi uss ka mandap saja ho ga uss ka ghar saja ho ga uss kay sapnay sajay ho gya woh khud sagi ho gi aur agr barat nahi ahayi na toh woh toot jayay gi" the dialouge writers take a bow because these lines perfectly encapsulate how a girl feels if she is stood up on her wedding. Sadly, this often happens in our society where some guys don't care about what the girl would go through. Kunal has lost my respect. Abir is adamant that Maasi knows but is unable to tell him the truth. All eyes on Abir now to fix things.

Stray thoughts

• RV mansion has a secret tunnel you all if only Mishbir could use it to sneak out
  • Didn't like the song being played on BB and her munnu the words just don't go with them
  • I kind of liked the nazar utharo scene and how Mish was actually being missed forgot to add this before but beguling rightfully mentioned how sad it is that a sister missing out on a sister's wedding.
  • P.S analysis will be small now since uni has started again. Sorry this one was a bit haphazard.

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

lovely analysis zara... everything was on point... 

and like you said i loved how BM was watching sisters pic while nazar utharna rasam... 

after u pointing out only i realized how well abir was trying to bring out truth from parul.. really nice...

haa the secret tunnel..really mishbir can use in future.. 😆

thank u zara.... loved reading it... as ur univ started pls do give analysis its k even if its short.. 

fangirl1012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Basically they have set the stage today for the big dhamaka !

Well written as always...👍🏼

Hey Uru thank you so much for dropping by. Yeah the upcoming episodes seem lit.

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hey Uru thank you so much for dropping by. Yeah the upcoming episodes seem lit.

Thank you 🤗

We have made YRHPK SAMACHAR thread....aapko yaad hai you came as special guest in my studio...I have compiled that thing there

Ms.akabane thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

― Anna Quindlen

Stray thoughts

thanks for writing zara even tho now u r short on time..ur writing is always appreciated just kno that

i legit cried in yesterday's episode..even tho we dnt like the track being dragged so much and mishbir separated..i'll have to give it to the makers..the episode was really beautiful..from the song being  played in the beginning (i have always been a crier when it comes to piano sounds during sad scenes) and we r shown the different emotions in the house.then from abir reading the letter scene to his unbreaking resolve to make everything right,the way he was a fighter infront of bb to the nazar utharo scene where bm looks at mishti's pic behind..even kuhu was unknowingly missing mishti..the one who she always wanted to get away from her life and today when she was really gone..i just couldnt stop my tears..call me sadist but it was a beautiful episode atleast for me🥺

fangirl1012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: diya_divakar

lovely analysis zara... everything was on point... 

and like you said i loved how BM was watching sisters pic while nazar utharna rasam... 

after u pointing out only i realized how well abir was trying to bring out truth from parul.. really nice...

haa the secret tunnel..really mishbir can use in future.. 😆

thank u zara.... loved reading it... as ur univ started pls do give analysis its k even if its short.. 

Thanks🤗yeah Abir was so smart in the last episode and tunnel is giving me so many headcannons. Okay sure if time permits I will keep on posting.