Guess what I am watching ??

WeRockTheWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

My dear friends,

I am watching , YUDKBH on Sony Liv. "Bahon ki dharmiyan" episode.  I was watching it in loops. So beautifully directed ....and Randeep and Ashi  did a wonderful job . I wish Meher could give us a post on that scene. Every expression is on spot. The way he nuzzles her forehead and her response by caressing his face is so heart warming....but the best part is way they look into each others eyes.

That's another thing about Ashi and Randeep. Their eye lock don't make us bored because every time they improvise on their eye lock and hence every time we find it enticing. I was feeling so lost with out our show , so thought of watching it on Sony Liv....do let me know what you all think about this particular scene. I think its brilliantly done.

Regards

Ashwathy

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Laalchi_Reader thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Really that scene was, love passion was at its, peak and naina's cute baby bump made  it even more lovable

WeRockTheWorld thumbnail

Originally posted by: Albelipari

Really that scene was, love passion was at its, peak and naina's cute baby bump made  it even more lovable

Very true. His need for her closeness was so evident. It was a visual treat, this one of those scenes which you could watch it in loops.

Their height difference , the way he held her ...every thing was magical and out of the world.

Suparna13 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Their handholds, eyelocks always flutter my mind! That bahoon ke darmiyan sequence was amazing... . Their nuzzling, twirls, dancing slowly with baby bump... just amazing! Ashi's every feature is soo of a pregnant lady... Her standing posture everything❤️.

Height difference... Her head near his heart... Jitna bhi bolo kam hi hai...! Randeep and Ashi... They were phenomenal in that sequence... Sachi mein wo loop pe hi hai.

surajhere thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

IMO, the first episode was the best episode, I have watched it more than once. 

sakshi.ekansh thumbnail

sakshi.ekansh thumbnail

sakshi.ekansh thumbnail

WeRockTheWorld thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suparna13

Their handholds, eyelocks always flutter my mind! That bahoon ke darmiyan sequence was amazing... . Their nuzzling, twirls, dancing slowly with baby bump... just amazing! Ashi's every feature is soo of a pregnant lady... Her standing posture everything❤️.

Height difference... Her head near his heart... Jitna bhi bolo kam hi hai...! Randeep and Ashi... They were phenomenal in that sequence... Sachi mein wo loop pe hi hai.

Yes , height difference adds to their chemistry and both of them have lovely fingers . When they hold each others hand...its out of the world feeling. Kabi Kabi mein sochthi hon, do they even realise what a fantastic on screen chemistry they have??

WeRockTheWorld thumbnail

Originally posted by: surajhere

IMO, the first episode was the best episode, I have watched it more than once. 

I love all the episodes but this one scene has touched my heart. Even their initial corridor scene twirl is also another favorite of mine.