KJo gives a befitting reply to a troll questioning his sexuality

awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Internet and it's trolling are something our Btown stars handle on a daily basis. No matter what they do, how they dress, what might be on their minds, people behind the phones have the power to say all sorts of nasty things to them. Trolling on social media has been such a big problem that even celebrities have started ignoring them.

Recently, Karan Johar was caught a little cross fire when people targeted him once again. He very often becomes the target of people as often people attack him for being a single parent to twins, some mock him for his fashion choices and well, some can't make peace with his sexual orientation too. 

A Twitter user today resorted to such humor and said,"Karan johar k life pe ek movie banani chahiye. KARAN JOHAR: the gay". Although generally, Karan ignores such comments but this one was a blow below the belt, so he decided to answer. His reply was a punch in the face for the troll as Karan too was at his sarcastic best. 

Karan wrote in a reply,"You absolutely original genius! Where have you been hiding all this while??? Thank you for existing and emerging as the most prolific voice on Twitter today!!!" The Twitter user got so freaked out by the attention that he deleted his tweet later.

Way too much cowardice for having an opinion online. Many a times in the past Karan has expressed his opinion on the same and had said,"Initially, when I used to get it (trolling), I used to deal with it by being upset and angry. Then it went into a state of indifference, and now I am in a state of glorious amusement. Every morning I wake up to abuse, and it amuses me."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ratukrus thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I really don't like when people mock him for his sexuality.

But he is venomous regardless of what his sexuality is earlier I used to think of him as a bechara. 

Edited by Ratukrus - 4 years ago
RheaSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

this is utterly disgusting...

but this is the story of most of the gays in this country who are successful be it fashion designers or dancers. the fact kjo is successful so his trolling gets reported to the maximum. 

Does not matter how articulate and sharp his reply seems like, the fact is STILL getting effected by all this...else he would have never took time to reply this useless lame tweet.

Kjo should stop feeding these galli mohally kay ch****tiye vailay londay.