RomYa bound to be ENDGAME

.IPKKND. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I've always loved ShiVya because Karan and Nyra's friendship and chemistry peeks through the entire onscreen bond. They complement eachother really well. But the very fact that Shikhar has turned completely negative  at this point in the story makes it clear that ShiVya is not the endgame. 

Guys I'm sure RomYa is the end game. Here is what I think:

Divya's romantic life has not been given enough prominence up until this point in the show. Be it Rakshit or Shikhar. Despite being married to Shikhar there has been no development of any sorts. At least they have shown progression in Dhristi and Rakshit. Whereas, despite Shikhar claiming to love her ( indirectly), there has been tender moments so far. 

But with Romi, more importance to Divya- Romi banter has been given. They have also shown to be a good team together, much like Rakshit and Dhristi. Since the very beginning, despite Dhristi considereing Romi her brother, Divya and Romi have been accepted as friends. 

What seals the deal is the Teej episodes. He performed all the 'required' rituals with her including breaking the fast. 

I think the future track will explore this. Given the extension, Divya will be completely torn that Shikhar has always been on the dark side. Today's episode foreshadowed this when she claims that she will die if there is not ounce of goodness left in Shikhar (in the scene with Romi when he breaks her fast). So perhaps Romi will become her pillar of strength then and we may see RomYa. 

I feel like another possibility is that Romi will be arranged to wed Simran ( there has been some hints about this) and maybe perhaps the family may expect Divya to wed the real Shikhar and a chaos may ensue, but eventually RomYa will be the endgame.

Also in a Karan and Nyra interview when they were talking about how they were reunited on set, Nyra mentions that they did a look test with Karan and one other person who were all selected as the cast before the shooting commenced. If it was Rakshit aka Adhvik they would have said so because the track was over, but both of them were mum over it. The other person she tested with could have been Romi aka Kushagre. 

Phew, maybe it is a stretch but as long as Divya my favourite character has her own happy ending I would love it. And I am beginning to like the idea of RomYa. They are very very cute. 

Edited by .IPKKND. - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3

🤣

RomYa ENDGAME sounds like Avengers Endgame

Please edit title caps are not allowed 

Edited by Arshukaurkhushi - 4 years ago
RapChick101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

OMFG YASSSS! 

I want D also to have a happy and nice ending with or without Shikkhar and Romi sounds like a lovely idea with her! <3

HRfan26 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I also think so. Although I don't see the RoSim thing u mention coming. In today's episode Sim wanted to tie rakhi to Romi also their marriage and then RomYa would be too much ciaos. But I also pretty much like the idea of RomYa. 

But I also feel that bcoz Shivya has such a fan following maybe the real Shikher would be Karan only and then they show their coupling.

Rockxz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Fingers crossed for RomYa. idk but romi has that innocence which I like. 

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Completely agree with you, @TM! 

Me too want RomYa instead of ShiVya!

PanjabanJatti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshukaurkhushi

🤣

RomYa ENDGAME sounds like Avengers Endgame

Please edit title caps are not allowed 

I was exactly thinking the same avengerssmiley37

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I think so too.. i kinda was holding hope for shikhar and lowkey still am but honestly i wouldnt mind romi and divya .. all though they showed full teej vibes . I kinsa got bro sis vibes from them idk.. unless the cvs really spin the romance angle i will always see them as bro sis. They really have to amp up the volume on romya for fans.

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Me too! Agree with all of ur points. I was thinking the same. I finally relaized y they skipped showing Shikhar and Divi. I never even thought them to be the endgame in first place even after their mrg. Expected someone else to come for some reason and shocked to see they r the pair on IF. They're planning for it it seems. Shikhar and Divi looked good for sure.

Edited by TeenRose1 - 4 years ago
TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Yeah iam also thinking Romi might be the real Shikhar and a case of exchanged babies.

Extreme attention given to Romi Divi even for friends.

Edited by TeenRose1 - 4 years ago