Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: RheaSingh

i do not like him in long hair contrary to public opinion, its good he's keeping it short...

but why the tan? he is a good looking fair man, does men in bollywood think that getting a darker skin tone makes them look more manly 😕

Did u ever read a Mills & Boons.....its tall, DARK and handsome men that they portray as a good looking men........pata nahi ab girls kya padhti hain....but I grew up on a dose of M&Bs, 😆

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

why did Papa Roshan ever think of starting something like a Bond series.....with such a handsome and talented son.....

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Did u ever read a Mills & Boons.....its tall, DARK and handsome men that they portray as a good looking men........pata nahi ab girls kya padhti hain....but I grew up on a dose of M&Bs, 😆

Dark is dark hair not skin tan.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: S_H_Y

Dark is dark hair not skin tan.

nah its tan skin too.

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

First, what exactly does it mean? Tall and handsome are both straight forward adjectives. However, there is debate what the term “dark” refers to. Some say it is describing the color of hair. Others say it is a description of complexion or skin color. Still others insist that the term dark has nothing to do with looks at all, but is describing a person who has a mysterious air about them. It seems depending on the usage of this phrase it can be one if not all three descriptions concerning the word “dark.”

Reference: https://www.tallslimtees.com/blog/tall-dark-and-handsome-what-does-it-mean-and-where-does-it-come-from/

Edited by SriRani - 4 years ago

Thread title should be hot pics of Hrithik. 

powpow thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

From what I remember it comes from the whole "orientalism" point of view.. white/French colonizer objectifying/describing "black/North African men" as the other, the darker, the more "dangerous" one.. don't remember exactly.. been a few years since I got my bachelors lol😛 

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

My first crush. Kaho Na Pyar Hai was such a phenomenon!

Extremely handsome, extremely handsome and extremely humble.. He is probably the only industry kid who worked hard and got his super stardom. He is also the most good looking man in the world .. I love him since I was 7 , KNPH released at that time, ohh my heart 

Dil mera har bar y kehneko bekarar hai ❤️

Chupke se sunn, iss paal ki dhun 

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

He is absolutely gorgeous, extremely talented and hardworking. What’s not to love? 😍❤️