Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srain10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: kshah1987

hand chemistry was awesome today...the way he kept rubbing her hand on his heart ☺️

And she is not resisting also😉

kshah1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I wonder why he said that possessive line? I think he was thinking of 70 year old Daddu 😆

Kashishj09 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Honda ji is really cute and sooo romantic!  Jindal Saab apni saari flirting ki kasar Honda Saab ke through nikaal le rahe hain... 😉 I am happy that he realized how much he has hurt Guddan... it is not a typical ML and FL drama... here the FL has self respect and ML does not let male ego come in between their relationship... Jindal Saab is pyaar...  I must commend Nishant on being able to switch between both characters so smoothly... He is a fab actor! 😊

The dialogues are very well written now a days... from ‘kisi aur ka nahi honge denge tumko’ I got a feeling that maybe someone is planned to come in Guddan’s life otherwise I don’t see the reason for that dialogue... the possessiveness in that dialogue was just haaye!!! He just cannot see her with anyone else... you can see the madness in his eyes when he said that line... he can give her all the time in the world, bear all her anger and hatred but cannot see her with anyone else...

I am also loving the patience Jindal Saab is showing... she keeps hurting him with her words but he still has that smile on his face... Guddan’s pain is visible in her words... she who use to always think from her heart has stopped doing so and started thinking from her dimaag only... on the other side Jindal Saab who use to think from his dimaag only has started using his heart... roles are reversed... it will be interesting to see how Akshat will break that shell and find that love again in her heart.... She loves him a lot but is just too scared to let it show because she does not want to get hurt again... However much Akshat loves her his anger got the better of him during the Antara drama and the things he did cannot be forgiven or forgotten so easily... it is good he realized that...

They also keep showing glimpses of how scared Akshat is that maybe Guddan has lost that love for him and so he keeps looking for reassurance... when he put his hand on the fire during wedding and when he saw the divorce papers with fake sign, both were reassurances for him that she still loves him and will not leave him... In his heart Akshat is really scared that he will lose her forever...

Akshat was mesmerised seeing Guddan in that green lehenga today... He was just looking at her with so much pyaar... ❤️ I loved her hair... she was looking beautiful... 

Edited by Kashishj09 - 4 years ago
br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SaruSenan

This post is for appreciating Dil lene wala New Deewana in our Showsmiley17⭐️The one & only Guddanji Ke Honda Saabsmiley16👏

Honda Saab Wah Wah Wahsmiley10smiley40Within 24 hours aapne kya kya kamal kar dikhaya hai jismiley15smiley37Ek nahi Do Do Hand Kisssmiley43smiley42 + Apne Guddanji ko Phool bhi de diyaaaasmiley32smiley17

- Akshan's First Hand Kisssmiley43smiley42

- Akshan's Second Hand Kisssmiley43smiley42

- Pehla wala hand kiss was a silent soft gesture of acknowledgementsmiley43smiley42 and this one was a more deep kiss filled with deewanapansmiley43smiley42

- Deewana with Pyaar ke Phool aka Laal Gulaab for His Pyaari Deewanismiley27smiley42They formed Perfect Dil with that sizzling height difference❤️

- Aapka yu Haq se apne Guddanji ka haath pakadna humein bahut pasand aaya Honda Saabsmiley27smiley31

- I loved how you said "Risk toh hai lekin Pyaar bhi toh hai.....Jab Pyaar kiya toh Darna Kya.....???? Jo aayega saamne dekh lenge usko lekin KABHI KISI AUR KA NAHI HONE DENGE AAPKO......Do you get that????" Damm that possessive tone in these determined words🥳Uff, Dil Le Lo❤️

- The way you held her hand, placed her hand close to ur heart with ur hand just above her hand as if promising her your pyaar for lifetime & assuring that too by saying "Yeh Dil Jiski Har dhadkan aapki inn haathom ki lakeerom mein basti hai....." ❤️It indeed clearly symbolised how much she is precious for him & his heartbeats belong only to her q ki his dil beats only for her🤗 Hayeee another beautiful moment to fangirl🥳❤️Appreciate the Hand chemistry too

- Hawwwwsmiley3 Naughty Jindal Saab yeh kya kar rahe the aapsmiley39 Honda Saab ke avataar mein guskar kuch zyada shararat nahi karne lage aap????smiley43smiley15Hmmmmm......smiley39boliye boliyesmiley37smiley37

Anyways Honda Saab aap apna deewanapan continue rakhiyesmiley17, Ek din zarur kamyaab hongesmiley9Jindal Saab aapse apne Guddan ka aapke prati jo khoya hua Pyaar aur Vishwass hai na woh wapas laana zarur ho paayegasmiley10Hum aapke saath haismiley31

Wow super duper post buddy...😊

So so happy for 2nd hand kiss... now want more...☺️

Agree with u Akshat Tanvesh hoke total aawara ban gaya hi... very very naughty ... 😉☺️❤️

ok try n try again finely win karoge... love u Akshat Tanvesh..🤗👍🏼❤️

srain10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshah1987

I wonder why he said that possessive line? I think he was thinking of 70 year old Daddu 😆

Bilkul sahi

Jindal Saab is insecure of 70 yr daddy also😈

jmoyee200 thumbnail

wow post saru..............🤗❤️❤️. your post is just like My Honda Sahab....❤️❤️

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kammy02

Beautiful post saru👍🏼

Akshan scenes aka gudvesh scenes was awsome

Av guddiya naraz hai tb bhi ek din mein 2 kisses jb man jayegi tb jindal sahab qa krenge☺️

Aur dusra wala kiss to pehle wale se v jyada intense tha ab teesre aur forhead kiss ka intezaar hai pr jindal sahab ko dekhkr lagta hai unki nazre guddiya ke lips pr hi atkinrhti hai☺️😆

Bs ab jaldi mon aa jaye

Thank U Kajal🤗

@Bold Ishhhhhh☺️☺️

@Green Sabr ka phal sabse zyada meeta milegaaa☺️

kshah1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kashishj09

Honda ji is really cute and sooo romantic!  Jindal Saab apni saari flirting ki kasar Honda Saab ke through nikaal le rahe hain... 😉 I am happy that he realized how much he has hurt Guddan... it is not a typical ML and FL drama... here the FL has self respect and ML does not let male ego come in between their relationship... Jindal Saab is pyaar...  I must commend Nishant on being able to switch between both characters so smoothly... He is a fab actor! 😊

The dialogues are very well written now a days... from ‘kisi aur ka nahi honge denge tumko’ I got a feeling that maybe someone is planned to come in Guddan’s life otherwise I don’t see the reason for that dialogue... the possessiveness in that dialogue was just haaye!!! He just cannot see her with anyone else... you can see the madness in his eyes when he said that line... he can give her all the time in the world, bear all her anger and hatred but cannot see her with anyone else...

I am also loving the patience Jindal Saab is showing... she keeps hurting him with her words but he still has that smile on his face... Guddan’s pain is visible in her words... she who use to always think from her heart has stopped doing so and started thinking from her dimaag only... on the other side Jindal Saab who use to think from his dimaag only has started using his heart... roles are reversed... it will be interesting to see how Akshat will break that shell and find that love again in her heart.... She loves him a lot but is just too scared to let it show because she does not want to get hurt again... However much Akshat loves her his anger got the better of him during the Antara drama and the things he did cannot be forgiven or forgotten so easily... it is good he realized that...

They also keep showing glimpses of how scared Akshat is that maybe Guddan has lost that love for him and so he keeps looking for reassurance... when he put his hand on the fire during wedding and when he saw the divorce papers with fake sign, both were reassurances for him that she still loves him and will not leave him... In his heart Akshat is really scared that he will lose her forever...

Akshat was mesmerised seeing Guddan in that green lehenga today... He was just looking at her with so much pyaar... ❤️ I loved her hair... she was looking beautiful... 

That possessiveness line...I got the same feeling...that someone might come...but oh boy if that happens AJ Babbu will be on fire..he will get very possessive. 

The dialogue has totally been on pt especially AJs and guddans. Both are on fire lately. AJ is doing all the right things and as a viewer I can feel that he’s so much lighter inside now that he has  no cloud over his life and he can love Guddan freely and openly and he’s using Honda avatar to the fullest extent to do all the things AJ wants to do deep down...esp the flirting with guddan and romancing her. It’s been fun to watch.

Edited by kshah1987 - 4 years ago
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kashishj09

Loved reading ur views Kashish❤️

@Bold Absolutely⭐️

@Green I agree Jindal Saab was drooling His Gudiya with mouth open😛🤣Kannu looked so beautiful and she carries every outfit so elegantly⭐️

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: br200910

Wow super duper post buddy...😊

So so happy for 2nd hand kiss... now want more...☺️

Agree with u Akshat Tanvesh hoke total aawara ban gaya hi... very very naughty ... 😉☺️❤️

ok try n try again finely win karoge... love u Akshat Tanvesh..🤗👍🏼❤️

Thank u dear🤗

@Blue Milega ji sab milega☺️