Marriage prediction

Mathi79 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I think Rishab s going to marry Preeta.anybody else who thinks the same?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheM5393 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

I think there is a chance of that happening eventually, but I don't know how they are going to show it at this stage. 

Edited by TheM5393 - 4 years ago
Mathi79 thumbnail

Bcoz manit mentioned in one of the tv shows that he was selected as a male lead in zindagi ki mahek then he got the opportunity in  kkb and he chose kkb over zen so I think he will marry Preeta and I m also a great great fan of manit I wish he will marry Preeta I like the chemistry between them than Karan-Preeta 

Funny29 thumbnail

Rishab is already married,and a second wedding without divorced is invalid.

Edited by Funny29 - 4 years ago
TheM5393 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mathi79

Bcoz manit mentioned in one of the tv shows that he was selected as a male lead in zindagi ki mahek then he got the opportunity in  kkb and he chose kkb over zen so I think he will marry Preeta and I m also a great great fan of manit I wish he will marry Preeta I like the chemistry between them than Karan-Preeta 

I prefer Manit and Shraddha over Dheeraj and Shraddha any day, (ALL DAY, EVERYDAY) They look magical!!, but I don't think it will happen just yet. In the recent press-conference Manit talked about heart-break for his character rather openly, so I don't think it can happen.

_Runa_ thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Rishabh is a married man now.

And it's not even in his character. He doesn't break rules.

Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

no prediction kuch nahi hoga 

Mahiyaa thumbnail

Don't know about rishabh but karan and preeta are definitely not going to get married this time😹 and if this happens they will never get married in the show😛

Mathi79 thumbnail

I’m eagerly waiting for Rishab Preeta reunion guys