Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: KamikazeKinght01

Should i be happy with this post!! 😳

Zindagi kay 50 saal toh usne RB ka soch soch ke hi bita diya.. Ab marne le bad bhi sochti kya!! 

Okay Jokes apart... The ending was very much rush. I know how you must had felt but Pre was even Bajaj even befor one hour of her death amd not with Anurag you could see..  Plus she was al hysteric about bajaj and..  Phir choro.  I cant remem clearly but i guess they got married again right? It was a big thing. Death ke bad RB ke bare mein sochna well its disappointing but the show wasnt abour it right... In world she fulfilled every bit of her responsibilities as a wife, as a mother.. It was a different  world after that where she was with the person she never was able to be WITH in world. 

The ending wasn't fabulous but it has atleast met the essence of the concept. Could have been better if they hadnt rushed it.          

reply u tomorrow regarding my views.

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

It was more like rushed. Ending was nonsense expect for the voice over but she didn’t come to see the man who give her reason to live is in mental hospital. Ekta ruined the ending 😕

purrrrraaaaa

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

So yes I didn’t like that much wish we had more time bc we had waited for PRB track for long time 

.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: KamikazeKinght01

May be you missed out but she was there with him in hospital. Its only then she left the hospital following Anurag when an enragged Anu marched out to confort komo.

But yeah Prerna was very calm over Bajaj's condition then.

I think you didn’t understand what I was talking about I meant how everything happened so fast fast bajaj got shot then prerna got shot then everything was like hurry wrap it up and in the end they supplied a book of prerna as kzk of prerna 🤣

.Shiva. thumbnail

Bajaj has spiked hair also 😆 

KamikazeKinght01 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

I think you didn’t understand what I was talking about I meant how everything happened so fast fast bajaj got shot then prerna got shot then everything was like hurry wrap it up and in the end they supplied a book of prerna as kzk of prerna 🤣

Yeah that was rushed.. There's no deny :'(

Waidehi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Whem will prem mukti be introduced most probably after 20 yrs leap lol 🤣their story was such a fab after anupre they were my fav ❤❤❤

DoNotMessWithMe thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

I frankly don't think this season will last that long for you to witness them. 

marjeena thumbnail

Prem is inside prernas  womb... 

They were superb