My Farewell to YUDKBH

myprimechicago thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I am feeling very emotional for bidding Adieu to this one single show I have been crazy about since 2 years...

One day by accident I watched a scene where a girl was trying to tie Rakhi to a boy with shivering hands and he was moving his hand away...

That one scene made me curious to watch the full episode and then I watched all the past episodes without break in 2 days...

This innocent love stuck studious girl Naina caught my attention and then after "Main tumhe pyar se daant doon" scene I was mad about this SHOW and Samaina... I started understanding the reason behind Sameer's thought process... then on there was no looking back πŸ˜Š

I joined Twitter for this show and started reading all discussions... Then someone told me about IF which has lovely Samaina stories...

After family and job, my only time pass became the show and its forums. Met so many people with common interest in the show... chatted on scenes, dialogs, story line, upcoming everything...

Now that its ending today, I am finding a void in LIFE πŸ’”

Dont think I can watch any other show and fall for it like YUDKBH

Hope the forums are still active for sometime for people like me to cope with it

Thanks to the master piece YUDKBH, Ashi and Randeep 

Cheers, Akanksha

Edited by myprimechicago - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mesmita thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: myprimechicago

I am feeling very emotional for bidding Adieu to this one single show I have been crazy about since 2 years...

One day by accident I watched a scene where a girl was trying to tie Rakhi to a boy with shivering hands and he was moving his hand away...

That one scene made me curious to watch the full episode and then I watched all the past episodes without break in 2 days...

This innocent love stuck studious girl Naina caught my attention and then after "Main tumhe pyar se daant doon" scene I was mad about this SHOW and Samaina... I started understanding the reason behind Sameer's thought process... then on there was no looking back πŸ˜Š

I joined Twitter for this show and started reading all discussions... Then someone told me about IF which has lovely Samaina stories...

After family and job, my only time pass became the show and its forums. Met so many people with common interest in the show... chatted on scenes, dialogs, story line, upcoming everything...

Now that its ending today, I am finding a void in LIFE πŸ’”

Dont think I can watch any other show and fall for it like YUDKBH

Hope the forums are still active for sometime for people like me to cope with it

Thanks to the master piece YUDKBH, Ashi and Randeep 

Cheers, Akanksha

No words just...., πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜­

myprimechicago thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mesmita

No words just...., πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜­

Even if S2 comes with Same leads we won’t get Samaina... such a big loss 

dr.shama18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

i feel the same way as you do, every word. am glad i have someone whos sailing in the same boat as me regarding the show.

myprimechicago thumbnail

Originally posted by: dr.shama18

i feel the same way as you do, every word. am glad i have someone whos sailing in the same boat as me regarding the show.

πŸ₯Ί

Laalchi_Reader thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

It's not just a show it's an emotion for so many people 

It's a huge loss for not only us fans but whole Indian television industry.. 

myprimechicago thumbnail

Originally posted by: Albelipari

It's not just a show it's an emotion for so many people 

It's a huge loss for not only us fans but whole Indian television industry.. 

So true... it became so much more than Just a show..

Have no interest in watching any other TV show... so I am still finding a way to divert my mind 😐

Not sure what Sony is waiting for... atleast fans should have so idea on S2

Edited by myprimechicago - 4 years ago
Laalchi_Reader thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: myprimechicago

So true... it became so much more than Just a show..

Have no interest in watching any other TV show... so I am still finding a way to divert my mind 😐

Not sure what Sony is waiting for... atleast fans should have so idea on S2

Rightly said.. Nothing has left on Indian television it lost a gem 

I'm toh going to again  watch the show from the beginning 

At least sony should give some clarification pn season 2 .. Torturing fans like this is not cool

bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

It was not just a show for me and us fans...it was our 90s relived through this show...those beautiful memories, sheer nostalgia...the times before mobile phones, internet and fake social media...though have seen quite a few shows since the time IF came into existence and before that too the connection that I felt with YUDKBH cannot be explained in words...for the first 6 months did not even want to check IF and social media related anything with our show as wanted to relive that era...for me they were just Naina, Sameer, Preeti, Chachaji, Chachiji, Taiji, Naanu.....laughed, cried and still crying reliving that era....the realistic show that it was and all the character breathed life into their show...Ashi and Randeep , Ayesha, Sanjay, Raghav, Kristina, Madhushree, Sachin, Abha, Kiran all of them felt they were our next door neighbours...even if Season 2 comes back that innocence that love that Naina had for her Sameer during PVKM days will not come back..can't even express how I feel now. Thanks for giving us such a wonderful show.

Edited by Lata - 4 years ago
Mesmita thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I've never been attached to any show and it's characters like in yeh un dino ki baat hai. Everytime I used to think when show will end what will i even do without it, even thinking of its end was difficult and when this sudden news came in I started preparing myself for it. But now since it's already ended m still not over it recovery is far away. M feeling restless as I know I'll not be able to see them together like this in any show on screen now. Their bts and ivs also used to give feels. If ashi and randeep be together in future how we will see it though I know there is some feels.,.. Atleast from randeeps side for ashi.... I've seen many times and also the recent live session and joint IV showed this. But now after show no interviews asking about each other and this show will be there. M sad....... I've cried and still crying can't overcome it.