MishBir FF: Drown The Stars P1 PG1 16/08

-Rehanna- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

He only came at night.

Spoke in whispers and told her the night was theirs for the taking, if she wanted it, and she definitely wanted it.

She only saw his shadow.

Felt his hoarse voice breathe life into her and believed him when he said she could rule the night if she wanted to, and she definitely wanted to.

But, life doesn't always go to plan and Mishti wants nothing more than to know him more, but she has made a vow, she will never stand too close, sit too close or be too close to him, if she does, he'll leave.

Will stolen moments when the moon rises be enough for Mishti and Abir to get through their daylight struggles or will the sun drown the stars that light their paths?

~~~

So I wasn't sure about writing this, but the heart wants what it wants! Let me know if it sounds interesting or not:)

Part 1~ Midnight Mystery~ Page 1

Edited by -Rehanna- - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rehanna- thumbnail

Part 1~ Midnight Mystery

"May I have this dance?"

Mishti turned her head from the staircase and over to the masked man stood before her with his hand out. Sucking in a harsh breath she ran her eyes over his figure; tall, with a shirt that showed every crevice of his toned body and the muddiest brown eyes that reminded her of the freshest soil, from which the most beautiful roses grew. "Are you sure?" Usually men never asked her to dance, they all rushed to her sister instead, complimenting her curls and her bubbly attitude all the while ignoring her existence, she was used to being invisible so when the chance came to step into the spotlight, she couldn't help but be nervous.

Instead of responding he took her hand and led her to the dancefloor, his arm around her waist felt like the only steady thing in the world as he swayed with her beneath the chandelier.

"What is your name?"

"Mishti" she bit her lip, brows furrowing when he pulled her closer "What are you-".

"You should know never to tempt a stranger" the humour in his voice made her shudder "My name is Abir".

"Tempt you how?" The woodsy aftershave that clung to his blazer made her heady.

Twirling her out, he dipped her, chuckling at the many eyes that turned their way as he did. "Isn't it funny how you are suddenly the most beautiful woman in the room when you're dancing with me" he pulled her up "You were always the most beautiful woman from where I was stood, they just didn't see it till you stepped into the light, but maybe that's what makes you more special?"

"What does?" She couldn't help but be allured by the way he spoke, having lived her whole life as a nobody, she craved to be seen as a somebody.

"The moon and the stars are the most beloved because they bring forth light in the darkness, and your eyes are just like the moon, your smile like the stars, these men aren't good enough for you if they only notice you when the light shines".

Mishti hadn't realised when, but somehow they were back in the darkness again, her back pinned between the wall and his chest, and with a quick lift of his mask and a chaste kiss to her knuckles, he was gone before she could even see his face. She jumped when the clock struck midnight, and with the ticking of the clock her midnight mystery disappeared as if he had never been there before.

Kuhu ran over "Who was that? You usually never dance with anybody".

She shook her head, a soft smile on her face "I don't know".

fangirl1012 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Why are you even doubtful this seems very interesting and some of your line's for Abir take my breath away like they did for Mish. So, glad that we have writers like you on the forum:)

guy3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Intriguing! A different genre from your other story I suppose. Do continue both

Ms.akabane thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Rehanna-

Part 1~ Midnight Mystery

"May I have this dance?"

Mishti turned her head from the staircase and over to the masked man stood before her with his hand out. Sucking in a harsh breath she ran her eyes over his figure; tall, with a shirt that showed every crevice of his toned body and the muddiest brown eyes that reminded her of the freshest soil, from which the most beautiful roses grew. "Are you sure?" Usually men never asked her to dance, they all rushed to her sister instead, complimenting her curls and her bubbly attitude all the while ignoring her existence, she was used to being invisible so when the chance came to step into the spotlight, she couldn't help but be nervous.

Instead of responding he took her hand and led her to the dancefloor, his arm around her waist felt like the only steady thing in the world as he swayed with her beneath the chandelier.

"What is your name?"

"Mishti" she bit her lip, brows furrowing when he pulled her closer "What are you-".

"You should know never to tempt a stranger" the humour in his voice made her shudder "My name is Abir".

Twirling her out, he dipped her, chuckling at the many eyes that turned their way as he did. "Isn't it funny how you are suddenly the most beautiful woman in the room when you're dancing with me" he pulled her up "You were always the most beautiful woman from where I was stood, they just didn't see it till you stepped into the light, but maybe that's what makes you more special?"

"What does?" She couldn't help but be allured by the way he spoke, having lived her whole life as a nobody, she craved to be seen as a somebody.

"The moon and the stars are the most beloved because they bring forth light in the darkness, and your eyes are just like the moon, your smile like the stars, these men aren't good enough for you if they only notice you when the light shines".

Mishti hadn't realised when, but somehow they were back in the darkness again, her back pinned between the wall and his chest, and with a quick lift of his mask and a chaste kiss to her knuckles, he was gone before she could even see his face. She jumped when the clock struck midnight, and with the ticking of the clock her midnight mystery disappeared as if he had never been there before.

seriously ur thinking if u should go ahead with it?

i m already dying to read the next parts..its damn good..ur damn good..👏❤️

pls updatee😳

DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

This is very interesting so far and I really wanna see more of this MishBir. The setup of this story is really awesome and I love the vibe it has so much! This is gonna be soooo great and I cannot wait to read more!!

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Very supernatural feel to it. I get very intrigued with those setting.. Truly want to read it all

Dotslover22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Rehanna-

Part 1~ Midnight Mystery

"May I have this dance?"

"What is your name?"

Abir became Cinderella

-Rehanna- thumbnail

Originally posted by: fangirl1012

Why are you even doubtful this seems very interesting and some of your line's for Abir take my breath away like they did for Mish. So, glad that we have writers like you on the forum:)

Aw thanks sweetie! Aw im so glad to hear it, you are so very lovely

Diya46902 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Damn this is amazing.it is actually remind me of Twiligh and i am getting vibe of a supernatural story from this ff.may be i am wrong. However, i just wanted to read the next chapter at this moment if possible.But alas! I have to wait. I will not be able to wait too long for an update. So beware, you may find me disturbing you over pm for an update and that'sall I can say.❤