about the new show"aahat"

sim_indian thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Sat, 10pm

AAHAT – Dahshat Ki Teesri Dastak.

Everybody likes a good ghost story; we all have been brought up on a diet of thrilling ghost stories since our childhood. The irony of a good ghost story is that we love to get scared. A good horror story is one which makes us watch it with closed eyes, steals our sleep for many nights, gives us a lump that one can't swallow & above all it sends a killing chill through the spine. This is what Aahat – Dahshat ki teesri dastak has to offer to its viewer!!

After successfully running for more than 250 episodes, the ever popular Horror show is back again with a new look, packed with double the thrill. Aahat – Dahshat ki teesri Dastak needless to say will be a hardcore horror show with sophisticated special effects, stunts, imaginative getups, outdoors locations & cameo castings. Every story would be in an episodic format of 1 hour.

New Aahat – Dahshat ki teesri dastak will not follow any specific format of story telling the reason why every episode will be a surprise & every narration will be unique. The only things that would be constant are suspense, mystery & terror.

Each story would focus on a larger than life villain (the evil power) with a protagonist. The show will cover the entire realm of supernatural – Ghosts, ghouls, goblins, zombies, haunted houses, ghost towns, possessed objects, witches & wizards, evil magicians, revenge stories, re incarnation stories, etc..

if theres a problem in posting aahat info here...inform us.(post here)...i posted this article here because aahat was replacing akela for the few months...

😛 hope u all like the show!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Me_Anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
It's not related to Akela, so even if i move ur post to Ahat section, the article u posted is already there
link to it
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=513446
so Topic Closed