IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: TeenRose1

I guess they are quitting..that is y these promos

I hope they don't 😬

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Came to conclusion that he is just doing all this drama for seeking attention.

Madhurima also confirmed how Vishal keeps on giving threats of quitting the show, and said, "It’s true, he keeps saying that he will leave the show. But I think that’s his way of getting the attention. I don’t think he will actually quit. And even if he ever decides to, it’s his choice. I will do something else. I have other things too, so it’s okay."

I agree with her when she said their personal fights shud be kept private. 

https://www.bollywoodshaadis.com/articles/madhurima-tuli-opens-up-on-ex-vishal-aditya-singhs-rudeness-14306

But when the news website contacted Vishal, he denied it, and clarified, "I am not leaving the show. I am here to win it. Yeh jab bematlab ke jhagde hote thay na kabhi kabhi, tab mujhe lagta tha that I should quit. Because I didn’t come to the show for controversies. This is my first reality show and I want my fans to know the real me."

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Win - win

If u give chance to them, y don't they use u??

He is using the show, they are using him

But Madhurima is getting hurt. Even if she lose her anger it is in private, he shudn't be showing it infront of all.

''Talking about the argument with one of the show's judge, Raveena Tandon, the actress stated, "Vishal still doesn’t know how to behave with people. When Raveena ma’am says something, there have been times, without realising that she is our judge and an experienced person, he cuts into her conversations to prove his point."

Recently, in an interview with the Bombay Times, Madhurima talked about Vishal's rude behaviour towards her, and shared, "He has always been a little loud, but I wasn’t expecting him to bare our private life in front of the whole country. I understand we are exes, but he can’t say just anything to me. Before signing Nach, we had a great conversation. We wanted to do the show, give our best and win it. But after coming on the show, he was completely different. His behaviour was disheartening. He was never so cruel with me. Honestly, I didn’t expect this from him. I don’t say anything to him even on the show as I believe that silence speaks much louder than words."

Edited by TeenRose1 - 4 years ago
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

They are definetely here to stay🥳im rooting for them😆

rajni13 thumbnail
Expressionist (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (December 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 4

I'm rooting for ViRima to win the show ðŸ˜ƒ

But sometimes I feel bad for Madhurima...😔

LunaNova thumbnail

This Jodi brings in the TRPs they are masaledhaar they make the show more interesting..Vishal has good screen presence and personality but he is a Dramebaaz fit for bigg boss..he is always rude to instigate Madurima to create more drama and I feel bad for her because he always accuses her and make it seem like she is the only villain..maybe channel is also supporting this for TRPs..actually I like Madhurima more than him..but he is a hot hunk hope he tones it down a bit. 

Edited by samira-d - 4 years ago
paytonlee123 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

They dance so well but their attitudes are overpowering their dance. I'm rooting for this couple because sanam is their choreographer and I want him to win the show. Last time his won was IMO stolen from him so I want that for him. When I saw these two dance I thought maybe this is his chance but last two weeks their offscreen drama is getting more attention than their dance. If they hate each other or cant tolerate each other just quit the show.