YRHPK LIVE Written Update 15 Aug 2019

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arshig8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks Suta for the updates. I hate this Big B and Kunal. He is such a looser 🤬

srilotus thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Why is Kunal packing his bag?

Thanks for the WU Sutapa.

Aanchal15 thumbnail

Thank you Suta! I dislike Kuhu ., the girl has no self respect!  but Kunal is a cold hearted nincompoop.. unaffected when she is literally falling at his feet . Abir’s  argument with his mom was valid .. Mish’s faith that her Abir will right all the wrongs is laudable and she is correct ! BB and her son are poltroons.. Bas! 👎🏼

Swarnalatha5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Kunal has no brain and heart😡

CanadaMonsoon thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

thanks for lovely updates Suta..👍🏼

Just watched the episode.. It was very beautiful.. 

I can tolerate anyone Kuku, varsha, Jasmeet even Kunal ... Except that BB... kitana giregi yaar .. kitana jhoot bolegi.. Kitani jhooti aurat hai.. her aansu are also jhoote for Abir..  I really dont feel she really cares for him.. She only wants to control him.. I feel pity for kunal who has grown up but doesnt use his brain.. only follows his so called mom's order.. so blind and idiot... smiley7

Anyways after watching todays episode and tomorrows precap, at least now I am confidenet .. any situation Abir can handle .. What he said is true.. "Sambhalana mera kam hai.."

I think airport MishBir scene we will get to see on Monday... Tomorrow wedding preparation and Mishti will be leaving.. 

Edited by Varsha178 - 4 years ago
Divya181 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update Suta🤗

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swarnalatha5

Kunal has no brain and heart😡

Why does Abir even love this character so much ?? 

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Why does Abir even love this character so much ?? 

he believes the goodness in Kunal which has been marred by mother dearest and kunal himself if he had any in the first place 

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aanchal15

Thank you Suta! I dislike Kuhu ., the girl has no self respect!  but Kunal is a cold hearted nincompoop.. unaffected when she is literally falling at his feet . Abir’s  argument with his mom was valid .. Mish’s faith that her Abir will right all the wrongs is laudable and she is correct ! BB and her son are poltroons.. Bas! 👎🏼

want muhi get any other guy in the world.?