Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rehanna- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

Enthralling! 

I cannot wait to read what transpires next. Please continue soon. 

Aw, thank you sweetie! Im updating now:)

-Rehanna- thumbnail

Originally posted by: 123g

Interesting... Update soon

Thanks lovely, updating now:)

-Rehanna- thumbnail

Originally posted by: mitras

Super interesting. 😃

Thank youu!:)

-Rehanna- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deepshikha20

Awesome... so many different plots on prerish..... loving it

Aw thank you lovely!

-Rehanna- thumbnail

Originally posted by: MysticRiver

Intriguing start..Absolutely brilliant..👏

Thank you lovely:))

-Rehanna- thumbnail

Originally posted by: dumas

Awesome start Au so cute when she was checking him out can't wait to read more.

Thank you lovely, im glad you've enjoyed it so far:)

-Rehanna- thumbnail

Part 1~

Prerna had managed to help the mysterious stranger to his feet just in time for the bullet to fly past them and hit the bookcase, dropping to her knees she crawled a few inches forward till she saw a pair of boots, lifting her head she grinned "Uh, I just-" she was cut off abruptly when the man yanked her up.

"Not so fast girl" he growled and held the gun to her forehead "You come with us if you want the girl to live".

The other man smirked, fingers splayed over the desk, smudging the blood from his palm on to the varnished wood "Good thing I don't care if she lives or not then".

Her jaw dropped "Excuse me? You wanted me to save your life, how far will you get with that injury if i'm dead?" Her words seemed to make him pause for thought.

"Duck" he ordered.

"What?" She stumbled back when the book hit her forehead causing her head to slam into the man's nose "Ow, what's wrong with you?"

"Did the job" he muttered, grabbed her wrist and shoved her behind him, lifted his leg and kicked the gun from the other man's hands before catching it, turning it and shooting at both of them "Now" he turned to face her "What do you say?"

Prerna hadn't moved, her mouth wide and hands shaking "Are, are they dead?"

Rolling his eyes, he exhaled "Here we go" pinching the brim of his nose as he spoke "No, they're just unconscious" he soothed.

"Really?" Her eyes lit up like the sky on bonfire night and for a second he was breathless before he caught himself and scowled.

"I just shot them in the head, what do you think? Now come on I need your help".

"But they're and you and the blood and oh my god" she gripped his collar tightly "I can't go to prison, I'm not suited for a cell, this isn't how it goes in books" turning she crossed her arms over her chest and huffed.

"Books?" Realisation dawned "You're in shock, hold on I can fix this" he turned her around slowly, warm hands heating her whole body as they coiled around her shoulders "Okay, take a deep breath" his voice was hypnotic, pulling her in with every word he spoke "Then" shaking her violently he shouted, "SNAP OUT OF IT".

Prerna gasped for breath, her head aching. "What is wrong with you?"

"Sorry, not all of us have time for being nice when we're bleeding to death, now help me".

"Say please" she stamped her foot.

"What? I just saved your life and you expect me to say please?" His eyes narrowed as she nodded "Fine, please can you help me?" His tone was dry as she stepped closer with a first aid kit and began to dab at the cut on his chest.

"I didn't even get your name" she covered the cut with a bandage then looked back up "Or is that part of the mystery?"

"Mr Bajaj" he swallowed then looked away, his whole body tense "Best you get home, I'll deal with this mess" his eyes met hers "Thank you, Miss?" He trailed off.

"Prerna, Prerna Sharma" and with those words, he was sure his whole world had come crashing down upon him.

His fists clenched and his eyes darkened "Prerna" he spoke her name like tasting it for the first time, though only he knew how many times his tongue had ran over each syllable a thousand times or more. 

Edited by -Rehanna- - 4 years ago
MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

OMG. This is an interesting start. I can't wait to read this story.

-Rehanna- thumbnail

Originally posted by: MR21

OMG. This is an interesting start. I can't wait to read this story.

Aw thank you , that's so sweet! I hope you enjoy part 2 which i've just uploaded:)

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Ohohohohohohohoho😎 the name is Bajaj, Rishabh Bajaj❤️

Is he a gangster? Is he an inspector? Is he in the army? Is he a spy? What is he? Who is he? And what is she to him?

So many questions! I want answers as soon as possible!

I'm loving this, this is brilliance in simple words❤️