Amazing..m speechless...

Rexana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Rollercoaster of emotions!Beautiful... amazing update!✨✨

oa2019 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

ah so sweet, the whole chapter was truly emotional & lovely. sometimes it's the simple things that make us the happiest.  so both RB & P are in love with each other but will their complicated lives allow them to reveal it to each other or even be together? i suppose shalini loves RB in her own way but she loves power more & i believe it's better to be happy with someone who truly loves you then unhappy with those for whom you're not enough & never will be.  i guess time will tell what they'll decide to do. 

great update as always. really can't compliment your writing enough.

mitras thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I fall short of words for the beauty with which you described their moments of togetherness❤️, both the pained souls finding solace in each other is lovely

456 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Wow,this is so overwhelming. I felt each & every emotion. he feel her pain ,her trauma & wish that he could protect her from all this.their walk,his care, concern, their moments of togetherness. somewhere he also know his feelings towards her but still in confusion but slowly he is accepting those feelings. they don't need words to convey each other's feelings. they complete each other but it is possible that they can be together.their relationship has no future but i wish they can be together forever.i had tears in my eyes while reading this. Their pain,emptiness,their unsaid love and the happiness and fullness they feel when they are with each other . l feel everything. THIS IS BEYOND AMAZING. THIS STORY IS A MASTERPIECE. 👏 I JUST LOVED THIS, WOW❤️ YOU ARE AN AMAZING WRITER 👏 

& PLEASE UPDATE SOON🤗

sneha_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Such a beautiful day in PreRish life.

sometimes one such pleasant day is good enough to make a life long memory to live and cherish.

Prerna pain was worst I wish no woman in the world ever endure such thing. No one deserves such pain.

Rishabh taking care of her and relishing the time was beautiful.

End scene is mesmerizing.

Excellent part, keep up the good work. You writing is mind blowing.

esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

One of the best updates I've read in recent times... The moments spent by PreRish were so serene and beautiful... They feel magical.... I can easily imagine them while reading.... Just like the moments that can happen in real life.....I once described them as Pain mates.... Today I wish to name them Soul mates.... Even though the show made me hate this word.... I think if you find a person with whom you can spend any length of time in comfortable silence.... Where there is no need to talk or listen.... You should never let that person out of your life....I don't know where this story will go ultimately but this update will always be a golden part of this story.......A bow to you Rose... You are extraordinary!! 🙇‍♀

Niyati_T thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Just one word for the update beautiful 

Whenever I read an update by the end I get this strong feeling ki shayad kuch galat hone wala hai iss story main inn dono ke saath and I hope that I am wrong 😔

Please update the next part soon 😳

Kira_James thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Amazing Please  update the next part soon

Pori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

What a beautiful chapter. 
ROSE, the way you’re sketching the chapters... in awestruck!

I absolutely loved loved loved this chapter. 
their relationship is 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰