Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahijazz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Simply Beautiful......LOVED IT smiley27smiley27

Something is changing between PreRish slowlysmiley27Both r drawn towards each other......Ur description of their emotions are just feels.....smiley42smiley32

This Shalini such a heartless woman....smiley7

Pls update soon dear.....

stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: isha123asya

Beautiful update ... Prerish are getting attracted towards each other ... And Shalini as usual is ignorant and casual

Shalini is taking Rishabh and her marriage for granted. Whereas Prerna and Rishabh are beginning to value their nameless relationship. Thanks 

stranger2rose thumbnail

Thanks so much 

stranger2rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: 123g

Story is getting interested with each part and raise our curiosity about the changing dynamics of Prerna and Rishabh..

Loved your writing, you give words to their feelings so well..

Update as soon as possible😊

Even though it’s not a fast paced story, I’m glad you’re still finding it engaging and can feel the emotional turmoil of PreRish.

Thank you so much.

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Read the last update and loved the further progress in their dynamics. I was appalled at Shalini's unaffected state. This is certainly not something you can get used to and act normal. 😳

PreRish weren't near each other. Yet the growing emotional intimacy between the two could be felt. 

stranger2rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShumiM

Beautiful updat .in what is shalini made of?!how much heartless and selfish is she?i loving in prerish progression.the moment prerna went out for rishab I knew she will asked what relationship she shared with rishab.....plz update next sooon. Thanks 👏

Thanks for finding the update beautiful..yes PreRish are gradually coming closer..the strong attraction can’t be ignored by them

stranger2rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: mitras

Awesome update. Their progress in their relationship is good

Thanks a lot. 

Good to see you enjoying the story 

stranger2rose thumbnail

Thanks so much 

stranger2rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: MR21

Bajaj is shot and serious. Shalini's reaction is something I expected, she being from the same background and living with him, sure would have gone through this many times. But Prerna's reaction is shocking. She is speechless when the receptionist asked about her relation with Bajaj. Her restlessness, her worry for him is some thing more. The moment they communicate with eyes on the hospital is awesome. The way these two think about each other, their emotions are expressed so very well.

I don't know when would this couple understand that there is nothing in their relationship now to make it work. Shalini doesn't bother why he is not sharing the bed. He doesn't care that she doesn't bother.

Shalini needs to wake up and realise that things are slipping out of her hands or perhaps there’s nothing much left in her hands. 

With each passing day PreRish bond is getting deeper whereas Rishabh-Shalini marriage is falling apart. 

Thanks for sharing your thoughts 

Surya.Ravi thumbnail

well written update..👍🏼