How are the floods hope you are doing good 

Take care 

binivenugopal18 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

@sumi

hai🤗

I'm fine.

well,the floods come again exactly same week and dates  like last year!!

the place I'm staying is safe but the affected areas are places near by rivers and mountains ( land sliding)

endless rains and heart breaking stories around,such a depressing week that was and never thought it will repeat very next year and in same  dates!

can't blame the nature as it got ruined badly and Kerala is not the same place as it was before.

hopefully  it doesn't repeat again!

Edited by binivenugopal18 - 4 years ago
nemo316 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Bini, sorry to hear the news about the floods. I hope this year the damage is much less.

Take care

nemo316 thumbnail

Not much in the episode for VJians. Madhav informed the family that Saltanat is brain dead and they should remove the life support and then consoled Zaroon.

Precap: just as Zaroon was removing the oxygen mask, power goes off. Later, Dr. Sharma informs them that Saltanat died and removes the oxygen mask.

Viji1104 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks love🤗..and true der was just a SCENE of our cute DR...but mai my question is..as we have seen in segs der was a moment wen DAT guy holds madhav"s collar and d other two men holds him back....but it was not shown in real episode...was it edited bcos dey felt it not necessary for such overreaction to sil's brain dead news or something else ....and after DAT only vj"S dialogues was heard without his face shown and dat room scene like a flash ...

nemo316 thumbnail

Yes, they must've edited it out, it was OTT. I think the emotional connection between saroon could've been done better while keeping in mind that he think she's his psycho sister in law.

I don't know how long they'll drag the funeral and mourning scenes, I want to get my dose of Dr. Sharma.

Viji1104 thumbnail

Same here love....eagerly waiting to see our cute dr"s vengeance...hope d MAKERS will do justice atleast now by writing a good track for our VJ keeping in mind his potential...bcos dis track is gonna decide d fate of d show too

Viji1104 thumbnail

Bini love🤗happy to hear u were safe and true ...kerala is not same place like before....unpredictable climate...sometimes heat wave and sometimes floods...to see our people in struggle and to start everything fresh every year KILLS... may GOD BLESS US all....

By d way I'm frm ernakulam.kochi...and u??

binivenugopal18 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

hey Viji🤗

so you are Malayalee 😊

I'm happily surprised 😍

well,I'm from Thrissur.

so we are from neighbouring towns 🤩

Viji1104 thumbnail

Originally posted by: binivenugopal18

hey Viji🤗

so you are Malayalee 😊

I'm happily surprised 😍

well,I'm from Thrissur.

so we are from neighbouring towns 🤩

oh...dats great love..🤗..and  yes...we r neighbours👍🏼😊...really strange na...two people of d same state...just different districts come to know in a show forum😃r u der on insta and Twitter love...if so ...do contact..love to be in touch with my neighbour 😆my Twitter & insta id @ash.2105_viji