Frequent Posters

nemo316 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
ashi21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumsukor

@ Mai thanks for the update.

When I read about Kayanat I dont know I am sorry I keep reminded of Imli... how she knew everything in the earth and none knew about it.  Here too Kayanat is getting a higher hand.

Saw the cutaa curly and VJ lohri scene on insta so cute they are and finally glimpse of his smile after ages.

the makers could have given him any other colour T as when I saw the insta of Kashish and him I just thought it was Raaghav scenes... 

But an irony is that If I may quote from what I observed from MeeJay new venture.

Both have entered the show as married... with a big family and unfortunately he is in his own world of revenge and she an innocent one being harassed but both not smiling their electrifying, mesmerizing smiles.

I miss their smiles terribly though I wish them all the best for their respective shows.

Hii Sumi

Thanks for your post, and yesss..... You said it right madhav-krish lohri scene was really a cute scene.

Actually I was thinking same! Both meejay have entered in their shows as married, in beginning I was not happy abt madhav being father of a child, but this curly cutie is so so cute that I am liking his presence and his scenes with both madhav and saltanat. Seeing him a thought pass through my mind that how I wish sukor have a child like Krish bcz IMO anjor was a great disappointment, bt ok fine I know we will miss meejay and sukor forever

Edited by ashi21 - 4 years ago
nemo316 thumbnail
nemo316 thumbnail

Info for VJ's birthday gift segment

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2y8H3Pp-qq/

nemo316 thumbnail

Madhav in disguise

MochaQueen thumbnail

has the timeslot changed yet since ek thi rani ended last week?

nemo316 thumbnail

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

has the timeslot changed yet since ek thi rani ended last week?

No, the slot change will happen on Monday