Thoughts on Vishal

astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

I get very negative vibes from him. All his playfulness with the judges and masti with Manish etc seems really forced to me. Like it is all for the camera. Like he just wants to be in the limelight and so doing this stuff. It is unnatural the way his expressions are. That all-teeth smile that he gives suddenly while frowning. It's like he is angry inside but smiling outside. The way he answers the judges, all over the top and oversmart, it seems annoying to me. I like Madhurima so much better than him because she seems very genuine to me. Vishal is impulsive, badtameez and aggressive. I used to really like his work in Begusarai but here he is just unbearable for me. I feel sorry for Madhu, whom I haven't seen in any other show than this by the way. What do you guys think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paytonlee123 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I don't think he knows what he signed up for. Judges make such uncomfortable comments and are always trying to make them see that they are made for each other. Even the guests are being made to comment on their relationship. I get annoyed and uncomfortable when the judges start commenting on their relationship more than their performance. I can understand how these two will feel with people talking about a relationship that ended. Madhu is much more calm and can control it but vishal seems fed up of the same comments on their relationship. IMO judges should move on and not comment on their relationship everytime