Dear Mishti... sometimes being selfish is being selfless

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

My dear Mishti,

I remember the first time I was so so impressed with you was when you rejected the eye surgery...your"main kisi ke liye nahi Badlungi "blew my mind...it was like a part of me is speaking through you....a little girl who was was left alone in this big bad world dosent shy away to give opinions and take her own decisions... when you decided to cancel the engagement...you again pleasantly surprised me....you took time to realise but ultimately did the right thing without caring what people will think...when you realised you love Abir but still wanted to hold back your feelings...I could get you....your heart is loaded with the pain...no space for love to fit in ...but you still managed to plan and surprise Abir...bravo!

Sometimes you feel you are indebted to maheshwaris...I don't blame you for that...kuhu jasmeet sometimes Varsha ..they all made you feel that...but the ones who actually adopted you BM and BP never felt that way...infact bade Papa always stands by you... openly supports you...BM compares you with Akshara...she never relates Akshara with kuhu ...you know why ... because somewhere she believes her Akshara is back through you...she actually considers you her real daughter...and Abir...what should I say...he always thinks..."main sahi karna chahta Hun...Mishti sahi Karti hai" "yeh ladki gehre Dard main bhi jeene ka tareeka jaanti hai" ....so if tomorrow only to make kuku happen..the people who are so insecure and jealous that even if you die for them they will still blame your spirit.... you are going to say such stupid words then be prepared BP BM and Abir will be super upset with you..and Abir will get super angry... because he has been asking you to share your issues and you aren't doing that..not all are lucky to have someone who says "sambhalna mera kaam hai"...more than loving you ..they admire and respect you for the strong girl that you are...

Your future dragon SaaS played well...she actually bought you to "0"...a place where you are left alone...but daffod forgot that '0" is actually a good place to be...here the negative numbers end and positive numbers start...go towards the right and in the process you will find your biggest positive number-abir

May be this time Parul Masi may help you or Abir or just the situation will turn around and everything will fall into place but take this as a lesson...that you  will have to find the strong Mishti back...fight your inner battles soon ... because there may be a lot of outer battles you have to fight in future!...being selfless is nice but what are you sacrificing ...whom are you sacrificing for... and what will be the consequences ...all this matters..it's nice to be selfish sometimes...it's actually being selfless in real sense.

Always remember:

Duniya mein akele aaye the aur akele hi jayenge

Mauka Mila to kisi k liye jeene ki wajah ban jayenge

Chahkar bhi sabko kabhi bhi khush nahi rakh payenge

Lekin darr se ladh kar hi zindagi me uth payenge

πŸ’•

Very very fond of you

-Abir ki uru! πŸ˜†( sorry had to add this for my fun self)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dotslover22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Wow Uru Ben. I hope Mishti reads your letter. Usse email kar do. Email Id toh hai hi

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Wow what an amazing  post uru..so nice uru its beautiful hope mishti gets her brain backπŸ˜ƒ

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

My dear Mishti,

I remember the first time I was so so impressed with you was when you rejected the eye surgery...your"main kisi ke liye nahi Badlungi "blew my mind...it was like a part of me is speaking through you....a little girl who was was left alone in this big bad world dosent shy away to give opinions and take her own decisions... when you decided to cancel the engagement...you again pleasantly surprised me....you took time to realise but ultimately did the right thing without caring what people will think...when you realised you love Abir but still wanted to hold back your feelings...I could get you....your heart is loaded with the pain...no space for love to fit in ...but you still managed to plan and surprise Abir...bravo!

Sometimes you feel you are indebted to maheshwaris...I don't blame you for that...kuhu jasmeet sometimes Varsha ..they all made you feel that...but the ones who actually adopted you BM and BP never felt that way...infact bade Papa always stands by you... openly supports you...BM compares you with Akshara...she never relates Akshara with kuhu ...you know why ... because somewhere she believes her Akshara is back through you...she actually considers you her real daughter...and Abir...what should I say...he always thinks..."main sahi karna chahta Hun...Mishti sahi Karti hai" "yeh ladki gehre Dard main bhi jeene ka tareeka jaanti hai" ....so if tomorrow only to make kuku happen..the people who are so insecure and jealous that even if you die for them they will still blame your spirit.... you are going to say such stupid words then be prepared BP BM and Abir will be super upset with you..and Abir will get super angry... because he has been asking you to share your issues and you aren't doing that..not all are lucky to have someone who says "sambhalna mera kaam hai"...more than loving you ..they admire and respect you for the strong girl that you are...

Your future dragon SaaS played well...she actually bought you to "0"...a place where you are left alone...but daffod forgot that '0" is actually a good place to be...here the negative numbers end and positive numbers start...go towards the right and in the process you will find your biggest positive number-abir

May be this time Parul Masi may help you or Abir or just the situation will turn around and everything will fall into place but take this as a lesson...that you  will have to find the strong Mishti back...fight your inner battles soon ... because there may be a lot of outer battles you have to fight in future!...being selfless is nice but what are you sacrificing ...whom are you sacrificing for... and what will be the consequences ...all this matters..it's nice to be selfish sometimes...it's actually being selfless in real sense.

Always remember:

πŸ’•

Very very fond of you

Uru πŸ€— 

i love ur title β€οΈ

first para perfectly explains mishti character and really gives a hope our girl will bounce back with more force... 

you are really guruji re... everything you said are perfect.. especially ur comparison of akshara n mishti by BM... i loved how you have pointed all the positive aspects... even though abhir has clearly explained her of she being a bhoj to mah fam she is still stuck there only... i understand its not easy for her to not think like that.... but still she needs to try n come out of this atleast in future.. 

BP BM Abhir are gonna stand by mish at all situation they know the actual mishti so they will be upset but never will doubt her... even in promo too BP BM looked confused n worried more than anger... 

@bold1 - word... i love the way you explained it... really such supportive soulmate milna aasan nahi hai... hope mishti realizes soon and like 1st promo she gets back to her love... abhir deserves that much... 

i believe that mish is doing all this for abhir.. trying to be a good sister jus to make the fake relationship true that abhir believes.. and trying to be nice with kunal for abhir.. now too she doesnt want abhir to go against his family for her like always.. she is doing everything for him... first she said sorry now ready to give up on him.. but for the person whom she is doing everything will he be happy by all this??? Mishti is not in mahaan mood or anything she is jus surrounded by dark clouds jus like abhir.. they believe kuku love is true.. only a small hint to either one from parul or ananya help or they overhearing meenku or kunal might directly threaten mish like 1st promo, anything to make mishti think in right direction and then everyone will know the power of mishbir...  

@italic - i loved this words when you mentioned it in AT.. you brought it out in a vvery different light and i agree with this.. and our girls bell always rings at the last moment so i'm very positive the dhamaka will end with a positive note for mishbir and a big blow to m3... 

@bold2 - much needed words.. πŸ€—

sorry Uru ranted so much

P.S. i still hold on to first promo and second one not being dream.. we are yet to fully decode the promos.. 

Ms.akabane thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

My dear Mishti,

Always remember:

πŸ’•

Very very fond of you

this was mindblowing Uru (i hope i can call u that😳) if only someone could make mishti read this letter..something like this is what she needs..a little push,a little reminder of who she is and who r the people around herπŸ˜’πŸ€”

Abhir ki Uru πŸ˜†

i had to specially mention this... U understand abhir n dragon saas more than anyone re... 

hope ur wish comes true soon πŸ˜†

P.S. dont forget this bechari spirit πŸ˜‰

EtTuBrutus thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Great post Uru. Hope Mishti (or rather writers) gets her brains back soon. Its painful to watch this mahaan version πŸ˜†

fangirl1012 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

My dear Mishti,

Always remember:

πŸ’•

Very very fond of you

Wow Uru your post is like Eidi. Although Badi Eid hain and we don't get Eidi. Mashallah you have written exactly what Mish needs to ponder on. She is sacrificing her values for people who are not even worth it. It is not about Kuhu's happiness only she needs to realize that bringing up Kuhu's parentage out in the open like this will hurt her own BP and BM too. Two people who have taken her in and given her the values that we all including Abir are so proud to see in our girl. If she goes against these values than indirectly she is insulting the faith bestowed on her by BP,BM and Abir. She really needs to evaluate and be there for the people who really matter. If at this moment she allows BB her future dragon saas to walk all over her this could became a pattern. Before she goes into RV house she needs to learn that being selfish is one thing but a little bit of self concern goes a long way and we all need to learn what's worth fighting for and this point is her BM/BP ki tarbiyat and Abir's pyar.

Edited by fangirl1012 - 4 years ago
RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

My dear Mishti,

Always remember:

πŸ’•

Very very fond of you

Wow Uru 

You nailed 

Such beautiful thoughts and so correct 

You're absolutely right, the way positive trio trust mishti, the negative trio can never harm her but she should confide to them 

Hope CVs do visit this forum and see this post atleast they'll get to know what we are expecting from mishti 

Trps meenu ke drama ki wajahse nahi, mishti ke haar na maan ne ki wajahse badhi thi, and we're really hoping we get that promo waali mishti jo apne pyaar ke liye ladne ko ready 

This show has set a standard, I don't want it to fall for trp sake

Mishti should take a right decision 

Originally posted by: fangirl1012

Wow Uru your post is like Eidi. Although Badi Eid hain and we don't get Did. Mashallah you have written exactly what Mish needs to ponder on. She is sacrificing her values for people who are not even worth it. It is not about Kuhu's happiness only she needs to realize that bringing up Kuhu's parentage out in the open like this will hurt her own BP and BM too. Two people who have taken her in and given her the values that we all including Abir are so proud to see in our girl. If she goes against these values than indirectly she is insulting the faith bestowed on her by BP,BM and Abir. She really needs to evaluate and be there for the people who really matter. If at this moment she allows BB her future dragon saas to walk all over her this could became a pattern. Before she goes into RV house she needs to learn that being selfish is one thing but a little bit of self concern goes a long way and we all need to learn what's worth fighting for and this point is her BM/BP ki tarbiyat and Abir's pyar.

you are absolutely rite zara.. but she is not thinking in this direction at all... meanu is forcing her to think only about kuku happiness n their marriage... like Uru said she is jus off track but it wont be long before she bounces back...