Fandom's YUDKBH Journey in a song

Ross11 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

While listening this iconic song, it reminded me of our YUDKBH journey & feelings associated with it. 

*When we were introduced to YUDKBH and got hooked up. It helped us to sail through various lows, isn't it? 

Tumko dekha toh yeh khayal aaya

Zindagi dhoop tum ghana saaya

*When we expected something and CVs gave something else

Aaj phir dil ne ek tamanna ki

Aaj phir dil ko humne samjhaya

*When we got the news of show going to wrap up sooner than ever imagined. 

Hum jise gunguna nahi sakte

Waqt ne aisa geet kyun gaaya

*And now when just few epis are remaining

Tum chale jaoge toh sochenge

Humne kya khoya humne kya paaya

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

USwamy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ross11

While listening this iconic song, it reminded me of our YUDKBH journey & feelings associated with it. 

*When we were introduced to YUDKBH and got hooked up. It helped us to sail through various lows, isn't it? 

Tumko dekha toh yeh khayal aaya

Zindagi dhoop tum ghana saaya

*When we expected something and CVs gave something else

Aaj phir dil ne ek tamanna ki

Aaj phir dil ko humne samjhaya

*When we got the news of show going to wrap up sooner than ever imagined. 

Hum jise gunguna nahi sakte

Waqt ne aisa geet kyun gaaya

*And now when just few epis are remaining

Tum chale jaoge toh sochenge

Humne kya khoya humne kya paaya

Aww Ross! Lovely😃 This song is one of my all time favourites. Loved this movie and Farrookh Sheikh and Deepti Naval in it.

Pooja1973 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey Ross....lovely song dedicated to a gem..🤗it has been a masterpiece and we all are going to miss it😭..one rarely finds such good stuff on ITV these days....ajeeb se feeling hai...jaise kuch apna peeche choot raha hai but happy we r ending on a high note and will witness the gang together in the end...❤️

Laalchi_Reader thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Lovely post 

Indeed our loves would be colour less without yudkbh.. It's an emotion which we are soon gonna loose

Ross11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: USwamy

Aww Ross! Lovely😃 This song is one of my all time favourites. Loved this movie and Farrookh Sheikh and Deepti Naval in it.

Thanks Uma. Aise hi khayal aaya, socha post banaun ya na banaun, phir draft bhi bana liya phir socha post karun ya na karun phir socha chalo kar hi dete hain. 😆( new thread banana is quite risky you know😆)

I don't remember watching this movie but I love this song, it is one of my fav ghazals of Jagjit Singh. 

USwamy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ross11

Thanks Uma. Aise hi khayal aaya, socha post banaun ya na banaun, phir draft bhi bana liya phir socha post karun ya na karun phir socha chalo kar hi dete hain. 😆( new thread banana is quite risky you know😆)

I don't remember watching this movie but I love this song, it is one of my fav ghazals of Jagjit Singh. 

Arre post ke liye itna kya sochna, mann kiya bana diya😆 and how beautifully you have integrated the song to our YUD journey 👍🏼. Watch the movie. Dated hai but beautiful movie about sirf pyaar se pet nahi bharta, everyday struggle of a couple and how ethics can be compromised to get successful in life.

Ross11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: USwamy

Arre post ke liye itna kya sochna, mann kiya bana diya😆 and how beautifully you have integrated the song to our YUD journey 👍🏼. Watch the movie. Dated hai but beautiful movie about sirf pyaar se pet nahi bharta, everyday struggle of a couple and how ethics can be compromised to get successful in life.

Arrey aajkal kuchh kuchh nahi bahot kuchh hota hai tum nahi samjhogi. Pyar pyar na raha forum forum na raha. 😆isliye sochna padta hai. 

Will try the movie, thanks for recommendation. 

Ross11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pooja1973

Hey Ross....lovely song dedicated to a gem..🤗it has been a masterpiece and we all are going to miss it😭..one rarely finds such good stuff on ITV these days....ajeeb se feeling hai...jaise kuch apna peeche choot raha hai but happy we r ending on a high note and will witness the gang together in the end...❤️

Thanks Pooja. It's quite emotional to bid adieu but unlike ITV shows it is ending on high note. Ek hi complaint hai ki Sony didn't give time to complete milestone of 500 epis baaki I am satisfied with the way they are ending with gang reunion. 

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Amazing song and awesome post Ross 👏👏

Will miss all the fun we had here earlier. Good to see you still active here😃

Deepanand thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hello sirji, you are on a roll. Wonderful how you have compared yud journey with the song. It matches so perfectly 🤗