mishbir TS : WANT JUST MY ANGRY CHORNI BACK

adni143 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

PART 1

haldi is over and everything went fine even abir applied haldi on mishti and mishti let him do that to remeber this moment whole life

shadi day came

rajvansh not took barat and it was late and bb finally dhamkaod mishti that if u will not tell truth i will not bring barat and shadi will definitely not happen if u dont tell truth 

mishti having no option agreed as its shadi day 

and barat finally came and she very harshly start throwing keechad on kuhu of being nazaya when abir intervene she insults him even and his love and dosti even and even mock both brothers that their father left their mother how could they be good life partner and not leave their respective and leave from the venue hoping everyone would be happy after that and she can somehow live her life

kunal was ready to break but before he could say abir said what this mishti understand of herself we r not like our fathers kunal cant leave kuhu on this small truth and started berating mishti and was really hurt and angry on her for insulting his friendship and love

but after listening to everything kunal gone against bb and agreed to marry kuhu and bb cant do anything and shadi of kuku finally happened

on a different location 

mishti was shouting who u all r why u all kidnapped me and then a man come from behind and remove the cover from her face and she is shocked seeing its none other than abir 

he was extremely angry and asked her to sit in mandap she first resisted but abir said i am really very angry dont increase it u have seen only my love not my anger its better u sit and dont do bakwas kuku ki shadi ho gayi mishti first time saw this abir she has never seen him this angry his eyes were on fire as she could read it and with no option and she somewhere even wanted this and as her biggest worry kuku shadi which has happened so she reluctantly sit down as she was not totally happy as noone was there especially bm and bp and even abir was angry and shadi of mishbir happened

and on the other side kuhu bidai ceremony was happening but bm bp whole concentration was on mishti as they knew mishti cant do these all by her own will 

location -rajvansh house

all arrived with kuku and were ready to do her welcome that a voice came from behind pehle badi bahu ka swagat nahin karenge and all were shocked m3 just like got heart attack after seeing the bride bb immediately asked how can u marry this girl and abir angrily replied as i loved her but now i hate her i would had been ok if she would have mocked me but she mocked my love and friendship and now she will see how my hate is and live in fear that i am like my father 

bb was happy that abir hates mishti but at the same time upset and angry even that mishti kuhu has become her bahu which she never wanted

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adni143 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

PART 2

all rituals happened with kuku and mishbir although abir shown his disagreement 

both couples gone to their room abir was angry there even and just said good noght and gone to his first floor and slept on his sofa

next day bp and shaurys came for taking the girls for pagphera as they have came to know even about mishbir through kuhu 

mishti and kuhu gone with them varsha kuhu  and jasmeet mocked her but annya bpbm and even sharya to some extent knew that mishti have done it for some reason so they were supportive

all were on dining table in maheshwari when k=jasmeet asked about kuhu wound kuhu told it was because of this kangan as saasuma has asked her to wear it till puja and everyone noticed handkerchief tied with kangan in mishti hand and bm asked and mishti herself was shocked how come handkerchief if around the kangan and not replied but then immediately realised abir has done all this to protect her if kangan misht hurt her

as kunal came to take back kuhu and told abir would not be able to come as he was busy but everyone understood why abir not actually came and kuku showed off to mishti especially kuhu that how she has got caring and loving husband and how she has not got anything

then came recption day all came to rajvansh house abir as usual not came everyone startd to mock mishti and bb as usual torturing her with her usual words but finally abir came on bm saying and done the rituals 

in reception bb called heli abir bachpan ki friend and abir greeted her with hug and mishti just got jealous actually bb has called her to create distance between alredy distanced mishbir and to totally separate them even kuku were with her

and day by day mishti got more jealous and her insecurity was rising to the peak and heli after bb instruction on one day drugged abir and shown abir and herself in compromised position and everyone witnessed bm was totally disappointed with abir behavior but abir himself was showcked and started to speak about his innocence and she finally confronted abir on this 

mishti- abir how could u if u love that girl yu done this to me i thought its ok u r angry with me as i have done blundersbut how could u cheat me

abir - i have not done this trust me

mishti -i trust u abir but if u trusted me how many time i have warned u agaist that girl but u never listened to me in ur hate

abir- mishti i never hated u i was angry and hurt by u but not hated u as i knew whatever u done that day was on bb blackmailing u as parull maasi told me before u done all this if even she would not have told me i would have never believed

but i was hurt and angry that u decided to sacrifice me and our love i asked u to share with me everything but what u did u just decided to acrifice without telling me and i just wanted my mishti my angry voilent chorne back i wanted u to fight with bb without my support as i was always beside u and for u i wanted u to become strong and stand on ur own not to become abla nari

mishti finally realised this is her man and now got all courage to fight and pretended she is still angry and left the house

because she knes heli done everything just to separate them and if she will not leave she will create problem for abir 

but abir gone to maheshawari house to manao her and mishti revealed and they both together planned to make heli tell the whole truth and kuku even now were now on mishti side 

and somehow they hatched a plan and managed to make  her tell truth and abir is prooved innocent and bb again tie tie fiss but she was not exposed and now to be in good boks of mishbir especially mishti she gone to maheshawari house and announced that now as everything is fine between mishbir and they got married in a hurry so i want my son to have a grand wedding 

and thus grand wedding of mishbir

kunal asking for  a sorry from kuhu 

meenu still is eveil and planning

and now we can see how mishti will bond both with kuhu and kunal and marriage will happen in very grand way 

after marriage we will get to see kuhu jealousy again popping out and her again now going with bb and mishti decides to become independent and abir support her but get insecure with her male friend but not let this insecurity create problem in their marriage kunal again stated to hate or get jealous with mishti as her business is shooting high and she is getting best business person award despite both being nominated and abir as always has some insecurity but being the mature guy never let it come and help mishti knowing and unknowingly come out of problem created by m3 seprately