AnuPre/ParIcaAT#110-TeriDhadkanoSeHaiZindagiMeri AbDoorTujhseJaanaNahi - Page 7

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: pallawi1803

It's the same like prerna believed komo where she knew anurag loves her but Married komo for money...anurag is thinking on the same line .kaafi jaldi AA gaya ye scene nhi??

yes exactly  

Cadence_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RollingStones

He even asks Anupam today... who would marry a man already having kid if not for money ....

Arre Anu hamesha samajh aatey Hain...even his confused statements...it is pre who becomes unreachable 

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo

If Anurag spends all his time at the office then why would they have brought all three under one roof 😆

Expectations vs reality are quite different in this show😛

i know but wish karne me kaun se paise lagte hai...

Btw I didn't like that head banging n anupre bickering Wala bgm.the situation is not so normal for such kinda scene...mujhe lagta hai CVS are not taking this track as seriously as we audience😆they are treating it similar to kom's track ..and Kal anurag telling her he doesn't care about sindoor n all and him getting mad at the thought that Bajaj scolded prerna😆

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hopefully DG they don’t show him becoming a business tycoon in hopes that it will bring Prerna back to him. Anupam encouraging him to earn more money  was 👎🏼

I trust the writers to do that😆 I am sure they cannot see us happy and positive

ifmember thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

this anurag is  just trying to find his ans  thats  

why he is beheaving like  this  last time anu  got his  ans that why move  on .

but i think after  preggy news out then he move on actually  but then something happen anupre  will back 

prem iss baar alag nahi hone dega  apne maa baap  like  last  season

Moni Maas prediction 🤪

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

No please enough of slaps and curses in the show already. Band karo yaar 

@bold: tell me something why exactly does a kids bday party need adults dancing? Oh and I don’t think we will get their dream dance either😒

If Bajaj n tanvi are going to perform a ball room dance anupre dream dance milega Dekh Lena..obv Anu will imagine it..

Jyotix thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

What ulti scene you guys are talking about?

Cute_Virgo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallawi1803

i know but wish karne me kaun se paise lagte hai...

Btw I didn't like that head banging n anupre bickering Wala bgm.the situation is not so normal for such kinda scene...mujhe lagta hai CVS are not taking this track as seriously as we audience😆they are treating it similar to kom's track ..and Kal anurag telling her he doesn't care about sindoor n all and him getting mad at the thought that Bajaj scolded prerna😆

They aren’t taking it seriously and here we write analysis after analysis on the stupid things AnuPre do😆

ifmember thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Hopefully DG they don’t show him becoming a business tycoon in hopes that it will bring Prerna back to him. Anupam encouraging him to earn more money  was 👎🏼

@bold: 👎🏼 -1000000000

Jenny2016 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I m getting lots of positive vibes for anupre after watching 2days episodes.....anurag k liye dil bada dukha lekin😭

CV s dont have much intelligence to churn out a good story & this track will havd same fate as Komo track.

#Anupre all the way❤️