Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: pallawi1803

Bahut shows hai..ekta k 10 Naye show AA rahe hai sabko mil jayegi job..don't worry..

Kuch naye logon ko mile woh unemployment thoda Kam hojayega

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: AngelinaEdangel

Did Prerna say she is fighting because she loved Anu?? Is Anu now not saying that he wants to snatch everything from Bajaj including his wife??? So isnt it not revenge ?? 

Anu has never been able to hide his emotions! even during Komo track when he wanted to show hatred he used to loose himself n show his concern! And now too when he wanted revenge he still says he deserves her!! because deep down he knows she loves him! 

If what Anu doing now is zidd then what was Prerna doing during Komo track? that was also zidd, ego that she wanted to prove as anu's wife!! 

That's what I was saying right Prerna had clear intentions she said it's her revenge, zidd, ego whatever it is she said it on face and fought.

But what Anurag is doing here? He contradicts his own statements in 2 seconds. Let Anurag say I want you because I want to take revenge fine but why so many contradictions. He is saying hatred at one point also calls her gold digger and also he deserves her? There are 3 emotions in this. While pre started with just one emotion that's revenge. 

He himself don't know why he wants her so why not step back instead of destroying himself.