The same effect

siarocks007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Even after Naamkaran has wrapped up I have to say watching it now has the same effect while watching it when it was going on. I have to say Avneil are one of the best couples to grace the television screen. Their chemistry, their innocence was mind blowing. I wish they cast them together in another serial soon. They have awesome acting chops and a personality to go with it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suger_genius thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: siarocks007

Even after Naamkaran has wrapped up I have to say watching it now has the same effect while watching it when it was going on. I have to say Avneil are one of the best couples to grace the television screen. Their chemistry, their innocence was mind blowing. I wish they cast them together in another serial soon. They have awesome acting chops and a personality to go with it.

true its 15 months of naamkarann going offair but till now i am stuck with avneil and naamkarann it give me sukoon❤️

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

I finally subscribed to hotstar just to rewatch my all-time-fave ek haseena thi, finished it and now have started rewatching Avneil episodes. The magic of avneil has not left me yet.