Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Medak

Ummm I always thgt people here are anuore fan despite being solo stan of actors or characters...meanwhile being anupre fan and calling out characters for their downgrade does not make them Stan of either of the character...this place is better than that..I think she prob just taking break from this crap show despite individual liking

Well there's no more AnuPre in the show so must have left the show for good and avoiding this place to get over it.

Medak thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

Well there's no more AnuPre in the show so must have left the show for good and avoiding this place to get over it.

Agreee going by this new track and maata fascination for stupid separation...anupre are butchered..not even hoping.

I just wish for.one thing..trp to go lower...coz I can't seem to understand how people can watch this show...who are watching this..

Leave anupre shippers...how can a sane viewer connect to such piss poor writing...howwww

Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shilpa2323

Mujhe aaj bhi yaad hai iss scene me he was avoiding touching her there but she was into the scene n pulling his hand towards that... ðŸ˜†

no wonder I always told bee mjy is scn se feel aty h🤣