Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: regnow

LMAO, people photoshopped out Arjun. 

Is ths SRK himself or his wax statue ??

DavidBowieGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

SRK and Tabu deserves to be there. Why is Floppy Arjun there? Does he have no shame  that he is just there because of his connections rather then his work, my god lol. Foreigners know SRK and Tabu but not Arjun. So much cringe. It’s like when the headmaster’s child gets to go on the reward field trip for the high grade students even when he has failed for the year. 🤣

SRK no fool, I doubt he hasn’t forgotten how KJo stabbed him in the back with that insulting tweet. He is a gentleman so he takes the high road and acts like there is no animosity, but inside I bet he despises Karan’s character. I mean just look at the shade he gave with his supposed all is good tweet. Hope it was worth it Karan! 

Edited by DavidBowieGirl - 4 years ago
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Why are people taking digs at Arjun? Not like Indian Film Festival of Melbourne is a big deal. Arjun is probably one of the biggest stars they could get. I think Sonam won best actress at this festival one year which says a lot (I like Sonam though but still). SRK and Karan go to anything. Tabu is the only one with an actual credible performance last year that’s there. 

TV interview with Georgie Tunny of ABC News -

https://twitter.com/BreakfastNews/status/1159584830566236160

Radio interview with Raphael Epstein - 

https://twitter.com/Raf_Epstein/status/1159400728651153408

Edited by regnow - 4 years ago
blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

SRK looking like wax statue is better than  some looking like jokers and condoms.😉

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

The Australian press and media going goo goo gaa gaa over King Khan😎....can't blame them

Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail

SRK should do a movie with Tabu! ... 🤗

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

The Australian press and media going goo goo gaa gaa over King Khan😎....can't blame them

Everyone always loves him when they meet him. It's nothing new. So many journalists were talking on twitter about how great he is - everything from how handsome he is to how smart and how much stamina he has. It's expected from the female journalists but the men also kept saying how charming he is.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

SRK should do a movie with Tabu! ... 🤗

dil ki baat bol dee tumne....and one with Vidya too.😳

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

dil ki baat bol dee tumne....and one with Vidya too.😳

I'd kill for a movie with Tabu. A psychotic thriller or something like that. Something out of the box and different. Let other people do the brainless masala craps.