Week 31 TRP = 0.8(Page 2)

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by SRKisLove

I think 0.8 is the max this slot can get. 

In the beginning with a very good plot we got 0.8

After revamp with shit plot but Jabir we got 0.8

Only time when trps decreased to 0.6/0.7 was she to focus on Kavya + World Cup 

I don't think we will get more than this. If with Jahnvi revenge plot which was written so well, the trp was 0.8. Now the plot is rubbish, the trp is same. 

We better get prepared for this show to end at 100 episodes.

I thought Abhi toh story shuru huyi hein it will run atleast for 3 months. What ending they will give within a short period of time? 

Originally posted by kala16

I thought Abhi toh story shuru huyi hein it will run atleast for 3 months. What ending they will give within a short period of time? 

I thought so too but Sitara is trp hungry. 

I hope it is like you say, and the show runs till at least the end of the year. 

But l'm prepared for the worst, hoping for the best 

The thing is, after KarnSangini, for a short period SP ran YRKKH old episodes of Naira and even that got 1.1 trp. 

I think on this dead slot only an Ekta or a family drama kinda show like YRKKH or Saathiya can get trps.

When EBSS had a strong and different plot in the beginning, it still did not get trps. The audience are not ready for any kind of change. 

RKC, POW, MKRL all of these new kind of shows, all got less trps, even though they had good story and cast. 

Plus, their cast was not so expensive, Shrezain are expensive and popular. SP is not kind, it expects way more. Without giving thought to the concept and slot. 

I guess the auidence who are watching right now are same from starting of the show just they switched off during world cup track but still i believe that pooja-kabir-dhruv's track shold have been promoted it would have definitely attracted auidence and even now pooja's mom was a mystery till date her entry can also fetch viewer they need to give a promo for that and even on SM handles the last poster they posted was kabir-pooja to have cordail start after that nothing about kidnapping track has been shown so this is bound to happen. . . 

But as i said before also the show started with mysterious acts of janhvi and the reason behind that unfolded to early so people lost interest. . . . 

Originally posted by shruzzy

I guess the auidence who are watching right now are same from starting of the show just they switched off during world cup track but still i believe that pooja-kabir-dhruv's track shold have been promoted it would have definitely attracted auidence and even now pooja's mom was a mystery till date her entry can also fetch viewer they need to give a promo for that and even on SM handles the last poster they posted was kabir-pooja to have cordail start after that nothing about kidnapping track has been shown so this is bound to happen. . . 

But as i said before also the show started with mysterious acts of janhvi and the reason behind that unfolded to early so people lost interest. . . . 

Yes audience assumed it as the end of the show I guess.

I think the audience cannot accept anything except Jhanvi. 

The show was promoted the whole time with Jhanvi. 

By the time everyone loved and accepted that character they changed her to Pooja. 

The trp would have gone high with Jhanvi torturing the Mittals

This show is not doing well because it’s very boring...there’s nothing exciting about it...not the story or the lead couple. At the moment yrkkh is the top show on tv,..because the current story line is so exciting. We as viewers are waiting to watch every episode because the story is so gripping at the moment ..even though I usually watch the show online as I’m an overseas viewer ...I wait for the episode and watch it early in the morning even before going to work,..because it’s gripped  our interest so much, So in order to increase trps or viewership that’s what the writers need to do, with EBSS ..write an exciting gripping story... but I don’t think it’s possible with the current story. They have to do something big ...and they did do the revamp but it didn’t work ..so I don’t know what else they can do. and yes I do think if they kept the jaanvi storyline ..her getting revenge from pk ..and not ended his character so quickly ...the show could have maintained a better trp..the scenes between jaanvi and pk were very good..

They could have even shown Jhanvi as a vamp with a loving heart torturing Mittals

Jhanvi Vs Mittals 

cos anyways they promoted jhanvi, montage sab kuch was about jhanvi. 

That character should have been explored well.