Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

The thing is, after KarnSangini, for a short period SP ran YRKKH old episodes of Naira and even that got 1.1 trp. 

I think on this dead slot only an Ekta or a family drama kinda show like YRKKH or Saathiya can get trps.

When EBSS had a strong and different plot in the beginning, it still did not get trps. The audience are not ready for any kind of change. 

RKC, POW, MKRL all of these new kind of shows, all got less trps, even though they had good story and cast. 

Plus, their cast was not so expensive, Shrezain are expensive and popular. SP is not kind, it expects way more. Without giving thought to the concept and slot. 

shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I guess the auidence who are watching right now are same from starting of the show just they switched off during world cup track but still i believe that pooja-kabir-dhruv's track shold have been promoted it would have definitely attracted auidence and even now pooja's mom was a mystery till date her entry can also fetch viewer they need to give a promo for that and even on SM handles the last poster they posted was kabir-pooja to have cordail start after that nothing about kidnapping track has been shown so this is bound to happen. . . 

But as i said before also the show started with mysterious acts of janhvi and the reason behind that unfolded to early so people lost interest. . . . 

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shruzzy

I guess the auidence who are watching right now are same from starting of the show just they switched off during world cup track but still i believe that pooja-kabir-dhruv's track shold have been promoted it would have definitely attracted auidence and even now pooja's mom was a mystery till date her entry can also fetch viewer they need to give a promo for that and even on SM handles the last poster they posted was kabir-pooja to have cordail start after that nothing about kidnapping track has been shown so this is bound to happen. . . 

But as i said before also the show started with mysterious acts of janhvi and the reason behind that unfolded to early so people lost interest. . . . 

Yes audience assumed it as the end of the show I guess.

NJ31 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think the audience cannot accept anything except Jhanvi. 

The show was promoted the whole time with Jhanvi. 

By the time everyone loved and accepted that character they changed her to Pooja. 

The trp would have gone high with Jhanvi torturing the Mittals

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

This show is not doing well because it’s very boring...there’s nothing exciting about it...not the story or the lead couple. At the moment yrkkh is the top show on tv,..because the current story line is so exciting. We as viewers are waiting to watch every episode because the story is so gripping at the moment ..even though I usually watch the show online as I’m an overseas viewer ...I wait for the episode and watch it early in the morning even before going to work,..because it’s gripped  our interest so much, So in order to increase trps or viewership that’s what the writers need to do, with EBSS ..write an exciting gripping story... but I don’t think it’s possible with the current story. They have to do something big ...and they did do the revamp but it didn’t work ..so I don’t know what else they can do. and yes I do think if they kept the jaanvi storyline ..her getting revenge from pk ..and not ended his character so quickly ...the show could have maintained a better trp..the scenes between jaanvi and pk were very good..

NJ31 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

They could have even shown Jhanvi as a vamp with a loving heart torturing Mittals

Jhanvi Vs Mittals 

cos anyways they promoted jhanvi, montage sab kuch was about jhanvi. 

That character should have been explored well. 

krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

This show may get high trp if the love track or separation track of the lead characters will be shown in various locations.  I tried to watch an episode of a show which is getting the rate beyond 3. I can't accept the male lead as a hero. I don't like his speaking style.The scenes of that show are shot in various locations. Minimum dialogues with a lot of scenes. So that the show is attracted by the viewers. The method of execution is more important than the good concept.  According to the TV show the feast for the eyes is very much needed rather than the feast for ears. This show has the beautiful leads compared with the high rate shows. But they must have the proper PH  who can spend the money to shoot the scenes in various places .

shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Just dont understand why do people pay for watching ott melodramatic things! ! !  Tell me a girl is found after almost 5 years with kid still his husband is getting remarried and same girl cousin's is also getting married! !  With again more drama! ! ! 

Also KBC is going to start from 9:00 pm i hope the way ebss faced revamp due to worldcup KHKT dont face the same. . . 

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shruzzy

Just dont understand why do people pay for watching ott melodramatic things! ! !  Tell me a girl is found after almost 5 years with kid still his husband is getting remarried and same girl cousin's is also getting married! !  With again more drama! ! ! 

Also KBC is going to start from 9:00 pm i hope the way ebss faced revamp due to worldcup KHKT dont face the same. . . 

Which show you are talking abt??

Anyways I never watch any daily soap on TV. Dimaakh kharab nehi karna hein mujhe.

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kala16

Which show you are talking abt??

Anyways I never watch any daily soap on TV. Dimaakh kharab nehi karna hein mujhe.

i think she is talking about Kaira and yrhpk😆