AnuPre , Parica , Act and Chemistry !!!

Posted: 4 years ago

Appreciation post ....for Parica for their Act !! 

Loved Loved Loved the AnuPre scene ..... I finally saw the Chemistry ... and yes one doesn’t need romantic scene to show Chemistry smiley36. The body language was on FIREEEEE... the wonders these two do ❤️.

Both Parth and Erica were Fabulous in their acts . That shocked expression of Prerna coming to the terms that it’s her Anurag who is saying all this to her , her voice modulation when talking about BB and BM . Erica finally got the meat to perform and she did it . I finally saw AN INTRESTED Erica . smiley36smiley32

And I saw Guilty Anurag who knows what he is saying or doing is wrong but he can’t help it , that desperation to some positivity was brilliantly displayed , so many SHADES . 

I’m not at all liking thsi Anurag but BOUYY Parth deserves accolades and Awards coming his way . smiley32

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Oh now I'll have to watch AnuPre scene😃 it deserves this after reading your post. People think chemistry is only in romantic scenes but they don't understand it's much more than that and Parica excel in all their scenes together be it love or arguments. This is absent in the other couple that's why probably they need to force the scenes to bring out chemistry but it fails.👎🏼 Parica rock together whenever given a chance and that's their beauty.

Now I'll see their tdays scene surely 😃

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Parica are excellent. They just fit in. I don't know how to say this, but Parth and Erica's chemistry is one of the best in ITV. Almost like Kashish-Sujal.

People are going to remember Parica jodi even after many years. 

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

That scene was okay. But Anurag's scene with Bajaj was the best. His expressions. 👏 When he said, you came off without an appointment something something. And Prerna has begged and gone etc. His expressions were classic. 

Swatij20 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RollingStones

Appreciation post ....for Parica for their Act !! 

Loved Loved Loved the AnuPre scene ..... I finally saw the Chemistry ... and yes one doesn’t need romantic scene to show Chemistry smiley36. The body language was on FIREEEEE... the wonders these two do ❤️.

Both Parth and Erica were Fabulous in their acts . That shocked expression of Prerna coming to the terms that it’s her Anurag who is saying all this to her , her voice modulation when talking about BB and BM . Erica finally got the meat to perform and she did it . I finally saw AN INTRESTED Erica . smiley36smiley32

And I saw Guilty Anurag who knows what he is saying or doing is wrong but he can’t help it , that desperation to some positivity was brilliantly displayed , so many SHADES . 

I’m not at all liking thsi Anurag but BOUYY Parth deserves accolades and Awards coming his way . smiley32

U beautifully wrote about the chemistry of parica aka anure..

I specially liked d scene when anurag said

U want money n power n see I hv that today..

Hurt was clearly visible in her eyes n she was like tum mere bare me aisa kaise soch sakte ho..

N yes anurag is beautifully showing "I can't help it" emotion...i felt bad when he touched pre but she just jerked his hand..not letting her touch 

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

RS ....the mess onscreen is not even letting me appreciate PaRica

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

RS ....the mess onscreen is not even letting me appreciate PaRica

True, Cvs have completely butchered the characters. But Parica are doing a good job. 

Btwn, Is my new siggy visible?for me, It's showing the same old weight loss link. 

Is anything in my signature showing?

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SnehaDoll

True, Cvs have completely butchered the characters. But Parica are doing a good job. 

Btwn, Is my new siggy visible?for me, It's showing the same old weight loss link. 

Is anything in my signature showing?

I still see the weight loss siggy😕

Push-pull thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Erica-Parth as Anu-Pre never can fade away in my memory❤️.. And to keep those memories safe and intact looks like I gotta quit the show soon.. Again.. 😆

https://www.instagram.com/p/B05B31eh7cG/

Jay_tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SnehaDoll

Parica are excellent. They just fit in. I don't know how to say this, but Parth and Erica's chemistry is one of the best in ITV. Almost like Kashish-Sujal.

People are going to remember Parica jodi even after many years. 

yes like kashish sujal..that level 😍😍