BALRAM / Basant Bhatt Appreciation Thread #4 (Page 3)

Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by Janu808

Hey Tusu,

@bold I say I have swallowed this pill but I HAVENT smiley19

I am in the ultimate stage of “hey maybe it will happen”. The pill is half swallowed then something happens that gives me hope then I am only left disappointed...

I am mad that there is nothing for Balram Jayanti like that was my hope for something.

CVs didn’t give him any asurs to kill so I wanted Balram Jayanti but NOOOOsmiley7 I didn’t want a month, or a week of celebrations I would have been fine with one episode.

Another thing (please do correct me if I am wrong) but a lot of these asurs that have been in their show are made up right???? Like I have not heard of some of them. Why can’t Balram kill a made up asur. Krishn always stops him either he kills him or sends them back to kans to be killed.

Also the information that Krishn wanted Kans to know about Balram  literally did NOTHING. Kans is like cool and forgot about him a second later and he attacked Radha right after that. GAH

Sigh it is just sad I am annoyed about that. Sorry about the rant. Anyway moving on

The off screen segments were great. I didn’t even know that it was shot in March. No clue why they would hold it so long maybe they wanted to wait till friendship day. I don’t have a favorite I love them all smiley36

Also I will try to come back on a regular basis. But your girl got bad memory if I remember I will stop by for sure smiley17smiley36

yes half of the asurs were made up and their plea/desire of moksh is the route taken by makers to get each of them killed by kanha... i find it find it funny how majority of these asurs are not originally evil but somehow forced or tricked to do the dirty job smiley36(in their own words). they chicken out as soon as they find out who their target actually are and falls on feet to demand mukti/moksha . which is why they say that no one else can kill them smiley29

@bold - exactly! smiley29 it has always annoyed me how kans never bothered about him....when they themselves informed about some protecting shield being with kanha, kans took no action.... a normal would atleast think oh no i hv got another headache ! but no, not even that smiley29 ye log chahe jitna bhi lolipop dikhaye about kans killing being a KaRam mission, i won't believe until i see it 

Originally posted by BARBlE

yes half of the asurs were made up and their plea/desire of moksh is the route taken by makers to get each of them killed by kanha... i find it find it funny how majority of these asurs are not originally evil but somehow forced or tricked to do the dirty job smiley36(in their own words). they chicken out as soon as they find out who their target actually are and falls on feet to demand mukti/moksha . which is why they say that no one else can kill them smiley29

@bold - exactly! smiley29 it has always annoyed me how kans never bothered about him....when they themselves informed about some protecting shield being with kanha, kans took no action.... a normal would atleast think oh no i hv got another headache ! but no, not even that smiley29 ye log chahe jitna bhi lolipop dikhaye about kans killing being a KaRam mission, i won't believe until i see it 

These asurs are annoying enough. Also I am surprised Ayan doesn’t say anything about Balram to Kans because Balram taunts Ayan more than Krishn does. I want Balram to be acknowledged more as a threat but nope he is the COMIC supporting character according to CVssmiley44

I want Balram to get something a bit more important at least in one track. But I read somewhere Radha will realize her love and Navratri is coming up so the story will focus more there. Idk this part could be wrong I forget where I read it.

In this part I feel Basant would probably focus more on VG than RadhaKrishn in Navrati anyways. 

I don’t think Kans will ever look at Balram as threat and his reasoning to go to Mathura will be because both brothers cannot be separated.smiley6 Instead of both brother being called because they are an equal threat 

Edited by Janu808 - 7 months ago

These asurs are annoying enough. Also I am surprised Ayan doesn’t say anything about Balram to Kans because Balram taunts Ayan more than Krishn does. I want Balram to be acknowledged more as a threat but nope he is the COMIC supporting character according to CVssmiley44

I want Balram to get something a bit more important at least in one track. But I read somewhere Radha will realize her love and Navratri is coming up so the story will focus more there. Idk this part could be wrong I forget where I read it.

In this part I feel Basant would probably focus more on VG than RadhaKrishn in Navrati anyways. 

I don’t think Kans will ever look at Balram as threat and his reasoning to go to Mathura will be because both brothers cannot be separated.smiley6 Instead of both brother being called because they are an equal threat 

Agree with everything you said, and i think u are right about upcoming track. As of now BB is getting sufficient screen space in both shows, i guess rk will need him for janmashtami celebrations, maybe thats what they are shooting now... There after i heard that vg upcoming track will hv quite a lot of kartikeya 

Oh your last para is straight out of my mind, my thoughts = your words 😞

Today's episode was fairly good. My fav part was when kanha manufacturered ballu's hunger and wo cutely pet pakad ke khada ho gaya tha smiley36

Agree with everything you said, and i think u are right about upcoming track. As of now BB is getting sufficient screen space in both shows, i guess rk will need him for janmashtami celebrations, maybe thats what they are shooting now... There after i heard that vg upcoming track will hv quite a lot of kartikeya 

Oh your last para is straight out of my mind, my thoughts = your words 😞

@bold I don’t watch VG but do tell me if the episodes are good and I might watch them. Not sure how the makers will show Janmashtami. But good to hear he will be getting good space on VG as well.

@underline it sucks that CVs have made that so predictable that we can both assume that result.

Today's episode was fairly good. My fav part was when kanha manufacturered ballu's hunger and wo cutely pet pakad ke khada ho gaya tha smiley36

That was good oh ya and their mind telepathy came back “conveniently” smiley36

One thing I know this was like Monday’s episode or something but why did CVs make all the gopis so freaking rude to Balram. smiley7Other than Radha nobody has much respect for him. I wanted to beat them up. My dad even gasped and looked at me when they called him nirlajj (spelt wrong). Annoyed more with CVs treating Balram like that. You know the Balram that is Sheshnaag.smiley44(sorry if you wanted to avoid this and I brought it up again)smiley9

Lowkey also that episode I was annoyed with Krishn for getting Balram stuck with them in that place (FYI hate and anger is for CVs not for the actorssmiley20). Krishn has played the part of a younger brother that always gets into some trouble and places the blame on his older brother or gets him in trouble. 

I mentioned before that I wanted Krishn to actually take care of his brother because there is so many stories and paintings of that. I would have liked to see that come to life. I think we saw that once but Radha interfered and that storyline never continued. It didn’t happen enough for me to remember a lot of it, But I don’t ever see that happening more often unless Balram gets an important track (which will  never happen).

Although I like Radha saying she is doing stuff for Balram (even if it secretly for Krishn) their bits are sweet. Radha is the only one that has respect for him now.

@bold I don’t watch VG but do tell me if the episodes are good and I might watch them. Not sure how the makers will show Janmashtami. But good to hear he will be getting good space on VG as well.

@underline it sucks that CVs have made that so predictable that we can both assume that result.

i don't watch vg regularly either, sometimes i do... from whatever i watched i found it average but their vfx, lighting and make up are top notch smiley10 so due to right lighting and make up BB looks much better there. u can catch a glimpse from sony liv app, picture quality of sony liv is so much better than hotstar. 

truly said smiley18

That was good oh ya and their mind telepathy came back “conveniently” smiley36

One thing I know this was like Monday’s episode or something but why did CVs make all the gopis so freaking rude to Balram. smiley7Other than Radha nobody has much respect for him. I wanted to beat them up. My dad even gasped and looked at me when they called him nirlajj (spelt wrong). Annoyed more with CVs treating Balram like that. You know the Balram that is Sheshnaag.smiley44(sorry if you wanted to avoid this and I brought it up again)smiley9

Lowkey also that episode I was annoyed with Krishn for getting Balram stuck with them in that place (FYI hate and anger is for CVs not for the actorssmiley20). Krishn has played the part of a younger brother that always gets into some trouble and places the blame on his older brother or gets him in trouble. 

I mentioned before that I wanted Krishn to actually take care of his brother because there is so many stories and paintings of that. I would have liked to see that come to life. I think we saw that once but Radha interfered and that storyline never continued. It didn’t happen enough for me to remember a lot of it, But I don’t ever see that happening more often unless Balram gets an important track (which will  never happen).

Although I like Radha saying she is doing stuff for Balram (even if it secretly for Krishn) their bits are sweet. Radha is the only one that has respect for him now.

everything happens here convenientlysmiley36

seriously these lame attempts in humour using random gopis at expense pf ballu has gone way beyond limit. i judge ppl who find it funny .  shaadi track had truck loads of it, then they mended way for 1.5 months , now back at it again.... smiley7 i was mad at kanha in shaadi track actually for allowing those ugly pranks to take place.

talking about radha, it is their compulsion to show behaving nicely, now that she is on path of divinity.... i can never forget how 'HUMAN' radha basically treated him like a trash smiley29 those were most annoying and outrageous part of the show for me.  its my nature that i can't forget things that strikes me, be it in positive or negative way...

also, did you notice in today's episode.... balram basically rescued them but nobody mentioned him or praised him smiley29now that ballu is the savior, everyone is thanking god smiley36 but when krishn does something, he gets the credit smiley36

Basant Bhatt