7th August, 2019 Written Submission Yeh Un Dino Ki Baat Hai

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Part 1

Sameer is pacing around and recollects about Pandits words. Sameer holds a Rs. 12 Lakh cheque remembering about debt on his uncle. Rakesh comes and tells him thinking will not solve this issue. I know you wanna help him. Sameer says i wanna help him but confused. Rakesh says before making a decision think of yourself, naina and your baby. If you give this money now, you cant buy the house for Naina. 

Poonam Bhabhi helps Naina to set the bed. Naina asks about everyone. She happily describes everything. Naina says i and Sameer are waiting for that day. Poonam bhabhi asks her to take care of herself, eat well, and rest well. She says an elderly is needed in such times. Naina says Bela and Vishakha wanted to come but i said no. Mamaji comes and inquires what is up? Naina says invite Mamiji along next time. Mamaji starts to feel pain on his face and Naina asks the matter and Mamaji says laughing after ages so. Naina says then we will chat all night. Mamaji agrees. Naina says will play dumbcharades too. 

Rakesh reminds Sameer that Mamaji had thrown him out of his house. Sameer says he already paid his dues for that sin. Nanaji taught me to never turn my back on relations. Rakesh says what about Naina and your baby. Naina comes right then. Sameer hides the cheque. Naina says hiding it wont reduce your tension. I promised you to be by your side always. Am with you in this decision. Sameer says i forgot you can sense me so well. He says we have to do something for Mamaji. Rakesh agrees and says i cant understand you both, and i guess no one else can. Only one Sameer and and one Naina and am proud to be both your father. The trio hug. 

Mamaji greets Rakesh and seeks forgiveness. He says earth revolves and our head too. God has opened my eyes. Rakesh says let bygones be bygones. Mamaji asks for Sameer-Naina. Sameer offers the cheque. Mamaji says no i cant take this. Sameer says why not? Naina says you called me your daughter, then dont let it go. She asks him to take the money. Sameer says this factory belongs to Nanaji. With your and Devangs efforts and money it will be all well. Mamaji says we pay for our deeds here only. I guess this is another chance. With your love and support, this factory will flourish. Naina gives a gift for Mamiji. 

Narrator -- Naina and i were raised in different backgrounds but we were taught by our elders to be rich in relationships and not money.

Rakesh comes and scolds her for working. She finds a chain with note on her bed. It reads a note about partnership in Mamajis factory and blessing for their baby. 

Secretary Vanita apologizes for the deal not working out. Sameer says we cancelled the deal so its ok. He says i still wanna buy that house but ask me before it is being sold. 

Narrator -- All know that 'mumbai me chaat mehengi hai'. Those who live in mumbai know its expensive getting a house in mumbai forget rented.

Sameer gets a call and it says a producer offered 2 new shows. I asked for advance. He agreed. Naina says so happy. Knew you would do something for us. Sameer says money aint enough. Naina says our pairing is a hit, so dont worry. Sameer says we gotta do tripple work. He asks Naina to worry about the baby and not work. Naina says i dont take any worry, just hug me. 

Sameer is writing when Rakesh comes. Rakesh says got the contract paper for ur new house. Sameer-Naina are stunned. 

Part 2

Rakesh says talked to banks. They agreed for loan. You guys have to go there to complete some formality. Naina-Sameer are delighted. BG- Bum bum bumbai, bumbai humko jum gai.

Housewarming of Naina-Sameers flat in Rakesh and everyones presence. Preeti and Naina are moving around and both hubby worry for them. Rakesh says this house is Sameer-Naina's own. All compliment them for their own house in Mumbai. Naina feeds sweets to all.

Narrator -- There was only one person i wanted to live with, it was Naina. We had our own house and own family. We had Rakesh as family and blessings from Mumbai and Ahmedabad. 

Part 3

Naina is getting ready and holds her tummy. 

Narrator -- Those days time was running for us. When i remember those days, i remember my excitement of becoming parents. Recollecting our childhood days. Always dreaming of how to take care of our baby.

Naina looks at baby pictures. She is in her 9th month. Sameer come and back hugs her. One day at night, Naina wakes up with pain. She shakes Sameer and says its hurting. Sameer asks what? Naina says feel like the baby is coming. Sameer says will get help.

Precap -- BG- Baho ke darmiyan. Naina is making a painting of a house with a family of three and rainbow and Sameer helps her. They rest their head staring at the painting.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Thanks much for the detailed WU, Armu! ðŸ¤—