adni143 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

i now feel promo is all about after marriage

as there r pics of mandap

so i think shadi is definitely going to happen as even shaheer said in his iv

and after shadi only kunal is going to threaten mishti

i dont know rest what writer has planned

the mishti who right now is afraid of so many things will fight even after knowing the ehsaan tale dabi hui family daughter happiness is at stake

dont know how makers will now plan mishbir scene and how mishti will finally gain courage to fight even after knowing kunal truth and his dhamki because before kuku marriage she has option but after marriage

anyway i am now really afraid that we r now going to see alot of separation with no mishbir scene and all kukume and family  drama especially varsha filled

i just pray and wish kahin makers kuhu ke sath mishti ko na bhej de for some day to stay and give her company as there is somewhere pratice where sister is sent so that girls adjust in new family

Edited by adni143 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.akabane thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: adni143

i now feel promo is all about after marriage

as there r pics of mandap

so i think shadi is definitely going to happen as even shaheer said in his iv

and after shadi only kunal is going to threaten mishti

i dont know rest what writer has planned

the mishti who right now is afraid of so many things will fight even after knowing the ehsaan tale dabi hui family daughter happiness is at stake

dont know how makers will now plan mishbir scene and how mishti will finally gain courage to fight even after knowing kunal truth and his dhamki because before kuku marriage she has option but after marriage

anyway i am now really afraid that we r now going to see alot of separation with no mishbir scene and all kukume and family  drama especially varsha filled

i just pray and wish kahin makers kuhu ke sath mishti ko na bhej de for some day to stay and give her company as there is somewhere pratice where sister is sent so that girls adjust in new family

I m too clueless to even write anything right now

aimmyangle thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Lols yeh jo mishbeer scene de rhe makers itnay sare seprarion to honi hai... Bt pata nai kun mujhe lagta kuku ki shadi ka to pata nai bt moshbeer ki hoge shadi... Kunal rejects kuhu n sb blame karain gaye mishti ko then abeer holds her hand n perform rituals...