WHY STILL EK BHRAM - SARVAGUNN SAMPANN ???

Pixie98 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I am curious to know answer from makers. Why still they are calling this show "Ek bhram - Sarvagunn Sampann". Whyy !!! Who the hell is bhram here and who is Sarvagunn Sampann.

Just be frank guys. How many of you think the title should be changed ! Pls comment below.

Ps - I really like the title lol but its inappropriate for this revamped storyline. 

Edit : Guys i had got my answer. Sanjana's answer was the perfect one. Thankyou to her and all of you. 😊

Edited by BlueOcean - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ab kare toh kya karsakthe hein? Sochlo ki pooja bhram and kabir sarvagunn sampanna..

-Sanjana- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Ek Bhram - Sarvagun Sampanna...I still think this line fits the story well.

It literally means, perfection is an illusion. Every single member of the Mittal family thinks what they did was right. They think they are perfect. Specifically Suman. She seems to consider herself the ideal woman who loves and cares for her kids and considers Pooja the villain. In Suman's eyes, she herself is the definition of perfection. But that's just a cover. As we get deeper and deeper into her character, we realize that facade of perfection was just THAT...a facade...she is and always HAS been a selfish woman concerned only with her own needs, and won't hesitate to support a crime if it was committed by someone she loves. 

Likewise, we have Kabir Mittal, whom we are supposed to perceive as the "sarvagun sampanna" hero who is perfect and can do no wrong. But is he really so perfect himself? Inherently, he cares only for his own family. He saved Pooja during kidnapping (or at least attempted to) primarily because he was concerned about his brother and family getting into problems. Remember back to the elevator scene. He said "agar Pooja k jaga koi kutta bhi hota toh main usse bhi bachata". Though audiences are supposed to consider him as the ideal son/husband/etc. he has his own faults and his perfection also is an illusion. 

Then we have Dhruv. Before the revamp, he was the most loving and doting husband. He went so far as to plan romantic dates for himself and his wife and truly, no one would have imagined him capable of murder or kidnapping. But audiences soon found out that if the situation calls for it, Dhruv is MORE than capable of committing the same crimes as his father did. His so called "perfection" too is therefore a bhram. 

The whole Mittal family is in themselves an illusion. When things were going according to their wishes, to audiences, it appeared as if there couldn't be a family happier than the mittals. And when things are going downhill, their true personalities are coming out. Every character is in themselves a bhram, in my opinion. Their sarvagunn sampanata is a bhram. Because when it comes down to it, every single character in this show is capable of deceit, murders, kidnapping, robbery and any other crime you can name! If you consider it like that, I think the show's name fits perfectly!

kala16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sanjana-

It literally means, perfection is an illusion. Every single member of the Mittal family thinks what they did was right. They think they are perfect. Specifically Suman. She seems to consider herself the ideal woman who loves and cares for her kids and considers Pooja the villain. In Suman's eyes, she herself is the definition of perfection. But that's just a cover. As we get deeper and deeper into her character, we realize that facade of perfection was just THAT...a facade...she is and always HAS been a selfish woman concerned only with her own needs, and won't hesitate to support a crime if it was committed by someone she loves. 

Likewise, we have Kabir Mittal, whom we are supposed to perceive as the "sarvagun sampanna" hero who is perfect and can do no wrong. But is he really so perfect himself? Inherently, he cares only for his own family. He saved Pooja during kidnapping (or at least attempted to) primarily because he was concerned about his brother and family getting into problems. Remember back to the elevator scene. He said "agar Pooja k jaga koi kutta bhi hota toh main usse bhi bachata". Though audiences are supposed to consider him as the ideal son/husband/etc. he has his own faults and his perfection also is an illusion. 

Then we have Dhruv. Before the revamp, he was the most loving and doting husband. He went so far as to plan romantic dates for himself and his wife and truly, no one would have imagined him capable of murder or kidnapping. But audiences soon found out that if the situation calls for it, Dhruv is MORE than capable of committing the same crimes as his father did. His so called "perfection" too is therefore a bhram. 

The whole Mittal family is in themselves an illusion. When things were going according to their wishes, to audiences, it appeared as if there couldn't be a family happier than the mittals. And when things are going downhill, their true personalities are coming out. Every character is in themselves a bhram, in my opinion. Their sarvagunn sampanata is a bhram. Because when it comes down to it, every single character in this show is capable of deceit, murders, kidnapping, robbery and any other crime you can name! If you consider it like that, I think the show's name fits perfectly!

👏

if_mm thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Very valid question and I love Sanjana's answer ! 

There is one more to add to that list, Jahnvi's bhram. 

1. She thinks her dad was a hero - probably he wasn't. If they show her that the very foundation of her trust on her dad is a bhram, this girl is going to go through such a shock that I'm sure will be superbly portrayed by Shrenu.

2. Her sister - though Pooja did get a dose of how her sister can hurt her, I strongly feel going forward it's going to be Rani who'll hurt Pooja mentally / emotionally, much more than the Mittals can do physically. Also, Rani did tell Kabir that she owns half of the enterprise. She's a bomb ticking right next to Pooja.

kala16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: if_mm

Very valid question and I love Sanjana's answer ! 

There is one more to add to that list, Jahnvi's bhram. 

1. She thinks her dad was a hero - probably he wasn't. If they show her that the very foundation of her trust on her dad is a bhram, this girl is going to go through such a shock that I'm sure will be superbly portrayed by Shrenu.

2. Her sister - though Pooja did get a dose of how her sister can hurt her, I strongly feel going forward it's going to be Rani who'll hurt Pooja mentally / emotionally, much more than the Mittals can do physically. Also, Rani did tell Kabir that she owns half of the enterprise. She's a bomb ticking right next to Pooja.

Really?? Why what happened?

-Sanjana- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: kala16

Really?? Why what happened?

They haven't shown any such thing as yet, dear! She's just saying that if creatives decide to show her father also as not being the perfect "hero" that Pooja always considered him to be, that will bring her whole world crumbling down. And i totally agree with that! Her whole foundation of revenge was based on the fact that she considers her father as an extremely righteous man who can do no wrong and so hates the Mittals for what they did to him! 

If they show that her father also wasn't as perfect as he seemed on the outside, it will break Pooja completely!

shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

The title still remains intact for me in case of everyone be it mittals, sharma, amma, chopra and to us too,  as if i think for me mittals are bottom lines for the revenge but what they did at that time can be done by anyone and everyone but its not right in the same way what pooja did can be done by anyone and everyone but again thats not right and the same theory appliea to dhruv/kabir so everyone thinks that they are right but all are wrong and we as auidence also think pooja is right and mittal are wrong and for some mittal are right while pooja is wrong 

Its own perspective for illusion and perfection. . . . 

ChalkNCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

The title is applicable for the cvs also who have the bhram that their script is sarvgunn sampanna but in reality it is not

Edited by NeverOldEnough - 4 years ago
NJ31 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sanjana-

Dunno if the cvs think this way .

But lovely analysis 👏