mishti hit that blue secret box in today’s episode👍🏻

Itznidha thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I dont know..whether i am right or not..but i noticed onething today  she hit on that bluesecret box after meenakshi’s shoot out..she cried and sat near to it..i think she ll notice it and big dhamaka will happen..go mishti ..only u can expose it well n teach meen meenu a good lesson👍🏻✌🏻

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.akabane thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Itznidha

I dont know..whether i am right or not..but i noticed onething today  she hit on that bluesecret box after meenakshi’s shoot out..she cried and sat near to it..i think she ll notice it and big dhamaka will happen..go mishti ..only u can expose it well n teach meen meenu a good lesson👍🏻✌🏻

Blue secret box?? I m sry but got no idea abt it..can u pls explain?

Itznidha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.akabane

Blue secret box?? I m sry but got no idea abt it..can u pls explain?

In one of the previous episode nidhi is shown taking a blue box thinking it has certificates of abir n kunal to showoff jasmeet..and seeing that box nanu ,meenu n parul maasi is shocked.later nanu handover it to meenu.i think its that box of truth which reveals kunal’s identity.

Itznidha thumbnail

In one of the previous episode nidhi is shown taking a blue box thinking it has certificates of abir n kunal to showoff jasmeet..and seeing that box nanu ,meenu n parul maasi is shocked.later nanu handover it to meenu.i think its that box of truth which reveals kunal’s identity.

And our segments r telling mishti is going to unfold not only kuhu’s truth but also kunal’s.

Ms.akabane thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

O yah..i completely forgot abt it..

Thanks 😊