Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Moni....End mein vo Tanvi ka expression kya tha? Anu se impress ho gaya ya shock ho gaya? Fourth angle ka scope he ya nahin. Vo janna hai. Isaliye poocha πŸ˜†

Today again Parth owned the episode. I really really want to know how he can play each scene so convincingly, knowing that the next scene or story will have a totally opposite logic. Just shows how passionate he is towards his work.

Edited by grace4317 - 4 years ago
abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Congrats on the new AT.

Aaj Ench nahi dikhi.

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

lol  using parica pics🀣

With the way they have worded the whole thing and then tagging it with Parica pics, it looks like they are trolling them for coming under the pretext of AnuPre in NB.πŸ˜†

AngelinaEdangel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Anu took over bajaj's business n mansion overnight! πŸ˜†

Loved each n every question Anu threw @ Bajaj! 

Anu's each n every counter attack question was perfect! 

Pre-Sneha bond is irritating even though the poor child has not done anything but still showing Pre happily sleeping n feeding the child following Bajaj's  instruction to the Tee is really disappointing! 

Ppl are disappointed @ Anu accepting Pre as a money minded person but this is  what happened during Komo track too when Pre took Anu by his face value n cursed n called him a small minded person who married Komo for money! 

Precap is really irritating! Why wld Pre plead for Bajaj?? oh right!! may be she is scared that Bajaj will hurt Anu or she is pleading for Sneha!

Originally posted by: AngelinaEdangel

Ppl are disappointed @ Anu accepting Pre as a money minded person but this is  what happened during Komo track too when Pre took Anu by his face value n cursed n called him a small minded person who married Komo for money! 

I’m one amongst those who is not happy with this obsessive Anurag .... but yes Pre was same during Komo Track . I remember memebers were liek Why is Pre running behind the guy whom she thinks betrayed her why is she being chipku and I defended saying she is fighting for her rights , for betrayal that he gave she is giving it back . 

But same me is not happy with anu πŸ˜†. Hypocritic of me To me to have  different barometers to Judge Male and female πŸ˜†

But I’m totally supporting Anu for what he is doing with Bajju 

Bajju is basically trying to build his own house destroying others and then even have the audacity to question the one whose house he destroyed, such people should not go Scott free .

Edited by RollingStones - 4 years ago
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: grace4317

Moni....End mein vo Tanvi ka expression kya tha? Anu se impress ho gaya ya shock ho gaya? Fourth angle ka scope he ya nahin. Vo janna hai. Isaliye poocha πŸ˜†

Today again Parth owned the episode. I really really want to know how he can play each scene so convincingly, knowing that the next scene or story will have a totally opposite logic. Just shows how passionate he is towards his work.

parth  is  the  only  this season anu  is this hit  otherwise  anurag as character is just plain

heads off to parth to bring this anu its only his credit  not writers ir director

well what i m seeing these two character will soon trun negative  for property .unke expression mujhe aise lage  jaise unko koi jhatka laga  unka plan bigad gaya

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

parth  is  the  only  this season anu  is this hit  otherwise  anurag as character is just plain

heads off to parth to bring this anu its only his credit  not writers ir director

well what i m seeing these two character will soon trun negative  for property .unke expression mujhe aise lage  jaise unko koi jhatka laga  unka plan bigad gaya

bete ki wah wahi moniπŸ₯³

AngelinaEdangel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvmayurarti

Abhi bhi thik nehi hoon. Aaj report ayega. Hope jaldi sab thik ho jaye.  

Luv! Take care dear! Hope alls well! 

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: grace4317

With the way they have worded the whole thing and then tagging it with Parica pics, it looks like they are trolling them for coming under the pretext of AnuPre in NB.πŸ˜†

no yr  they r at NB as anupre  but i love when judge  ask parth erica bolu or anurag prerna & parth grinning like  foolπŸ˜†