Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cadence_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Not blaming anyone, just saying let's play fair...and it is just fun ...let's not do it secretively before the previous AT is over...thatz all...🌞

jvims thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aisling

I guess we are allowed to put forth our views whenever and on whatever we feel like, as long as they are healthy and don't break the forum guidelines.... just like those who does things whenever they feel like! 🤔🙄

i dont Mind..but there r many people who break rules and people don't mind.. but when I do people come with lecture and get offended..

abcdexyz thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Sab shaant shaant 😳

Enjoy this cute little's smile ❤ ❤

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0P55aKBcGO/?igshid=1conmmtos0aa6

jvims thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: writ_in_water

Not blaming anyone, just saying let's play fair...and it is just fun ...let's not do it secretively before the previous AT is over...thatz all...🌞

tell ench,Mr.tool and others ..last time note was put but they broke the rule..but when I do u get offended..Priya herself told u can com ment before when I said it's not fair to com ment before 150..?

Edited by jvims - 4 years ago
abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0x07j0nIz0/

Throwback to Masoor daal😆

MrToolConfuser thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

First Post ek kick hain, isske chakkar mein apaas mein matt Kasauti shuru karrdiyo sab!! 🤣🤣

Bookworm_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

Lol why are we blaming Jvims for commenting first, you guys don't want tool to do first, ab vusko rokhne Jvims posted I guess maybe it's second time. 

Main tho kehthi hoo let Tool too post, when we stop giving bhaav to first comment then he will stop hopefully😆

Abhiya, it’s different - I’m gonna disagree here! Ench and tool jump like that occasionally but she has been doing it constantly. She was the one to say that people should wait for the ongoing one to finish first and then comment and then later on you told us about that certain rule, but later on priya confirmed in what conditions it applies. This has been a regular thing - she comments before the ongoing At is finshed. I’m not saying she doesn’t have the right to comment first but wait na - even yesterday she did 5 hours earlier and now today - I can give you proofs. 

Besides, Mr.confused soul has been proved lucky in the last se last one - so he can comment now 🤣

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Congrats on the new AT🤗

And my request to not make a big deal about who comments first. I seriously think we should avoid this who is manhoos...who is not thing. Just my suggestion 😳

Medak thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jvims

u should blame other people ..I was the one who said to post once 150 over but no one listened and everybody continued posting.. even Priya has allowed to do. 

U should tell others not just me..only twice I did..in this white Ats.  Everybody should be treated equally..

Not telling you in particular...that request was for everyone...posted something same in previous at as well..

Don't take it on you...that's was a general request...posted on your comment just coz you said why blame you only...gosh not blaming...who me to blame...not even a regular here...pls I take u r a fan here...we are dheet fans, don't be touchy like this...again no offense meant..

Aisling thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jvims

i dont Mind..but there r many people who break rules and people don't mind.. but when I do people come with lecture and get offended..

Nobody is blaming you relax! It's just that it's a bit unfair on the others who want to comment first as well. Anyway, you do whatever you want to, we are none to dictate anything to you. 😊

Edited by Aisling - 4 years ago