Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jvims thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Leenaaa

Bee,Aditi and jvims and everyone, Please stop it. And I agree with Abhiya and DG. Rules have to be same for everyone. Tho u guys can either stop the game or countinue but thread should be finish. If it's creating problem, we have to stop playing it permanently

u should tell others to stop accusing me for no reasons..and be fair to everyone. I just posted twice and that too aftee once Priya cleared..but people getting offended..

Edited by jvims - 4 years ago
Aisling thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bookworm_

DG, okay! Fine I don’t want to drag this further because in the end I’m the one who’ll be shown as a villain and mean person and I feel terrible being involved in the argument where I’m going against the people I respect a lot usually   :( what I was trying to say is - scores were settled yesterday itself by her only and everyone thought it’ll be a fair game from now onwards... #foreverMisunderstood 💔 sorry people 🙏

Hey booky! Why are you even apologising?😔 It's not needed dear! We know you better than this! ❤ Whatever you said were the views of many of us here, then why should you bear the brunt alone! I am with you. Chalo mitti paao 🤗

abcdexyz thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

DG, okay! Fine I don’t want to drag this further because in the end I’m the one who’ll be shown as a villain and mean person and I feel terrible being involved in the argument where I’m going against the people I respect a lot usually   :( what I was trying to say is - scores were settled yesterday itself by her only and everyone thought it’ll be a fair game from now onwards... #foreverMisunderstood 💔 sorry people 🙏

Hey don't take it to heart , everyone has different views for a single thing. It doesn't matter your view need to be right or wrong / accepted or not 🙂 If you think you are right go for it , don't get dishearten👍

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

aare  end karo  disccusion 

after  this  who ever cimment frist before  150 not come  under lucky or manhoos one👍🏼

peace  rakho

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I wish I can make you understand better 😔

MrToolConfuser thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

pahle succhi ko pata  apni chinta kar  

pari  ko mai dekh lungi 🤣

Woh toh kathin hain, Sasumaa ke paas 6-6 options hain 🤣

MrToolConfuser thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

Anurag Basu ki Prerna

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: jvims

u should tell others to stop accusing me for no reasons..and be fair to everyone. I just posted twice and that too aftee once Priya cleared..but people getting offended..

No one is accusing please stop it jvims they all said it for everyone, and can we please stop it already, end the discussion FGS

MrToolConfuser thumbnail

🥺

Leenaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jvims

We should onwards started commenting after AT finishes just like before to avoid future fights🙏