Ishan.123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi guys

where  are the cvs  take this show  I just don't understand  First they  show Kainaat falling  from the terrace.  then  in  today  episode  they showed both sisters laying  side of road fight for they life . what happen saltant  something  happen her wise  she was taking  kainaat to hospital  or both   fall of the terrace..

who is .person who enter  house that too secreting  what was doing  in Saltant room .. this person  could next villain or vamp of show till Kainant   can get better...  he or she  may connection with  kainant or  Saltant

what o u think ..

Edited by Ishan.123 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

i know right..in today's episode precap they showed sultanant is the one who is injured...kainaat is alright...i mean what the hell..it was quite clear that kainaat fell from the roof...how can she be alright?  

sun2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ANGELshweta

i know right..in today's episode precap they showed sultanant is the one who is injured...kainaat is alright...i mean what the hell..it was quite clear that kainaat fell from the roof...how can she be alright?  

It was Kainat who pushed sultanT and called out Kainat tomconfuse the world and viewers.

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sun2011

It was Kainat who pushed sultanT and called out Kainat tomconfuse the world and viewers.

why would sultanat talk like that..it was very clear where kainaat was standing and saying that she has achieved everything now she wants to die...i don't think they showed us them switching sides ...it's so confusing...🤪

Ishan.123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

More drama is on way ...Kainaat  is acting  as saltanat infront  family members and everyone believe Kainaat  is seriously.... truth is Saltanat is one who is seriously.....

One thing or other got to admit these show makers  know how  turn thing around  from  failing episode it showed very clearing  Kainaat who has fall from buliding..... they have turn around  saltanat is one who has fall

Seriously  I stop watching  show ever since they show   Kainaat character evil...  I was following show on written update but know I should stop that too... 

Edited by Ishan.123 - 4 years ago