Down to the nitty gritty!

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

SPM ~My Musings 2-8.19~ Down to the nitty gritty!

After Zaroon reveals Kainat’s true face, There are other important features other than Kainat thwarting her sisters marriage  that come to light. Important issues that have to be dealt with there and then. Mainjaan tries to recover from his erroneous judgement  he made of Kainat’s true character. Nevertheless he does feel she betrayed his trust, all these years! and he never had the faintest idea! As viewers expect, he decides to forthwith, amend his earlier decision that Kainat’s husband would inherit the dynasty after Mainjaan  retires. now Kainat has fallen from grace! Mainjaan is now in a fix, as to who he would give the responsibility to? Mamoon, Zaroon, Nadeem are scored off as unsuitable. Jaan Mohmmad only supports his father in law that give it time things will fall into place. I would have thought Humza would be appropriate, but his snag would be he is the daughter’s son. Does this matter? Can beggars be choosers in this situation? Humza knows the ropes and he is staid in character..

Zaroon does well to contain, smooth Ghazala’s ruffled feathers,  and stop his mother from walking out on his father. Which leads to Zaroon confronting his father about the subject matter  of calls Mamoon carried out  to Kainat. He wants to find out the truth  about his fathers connection with Kainat? Mamoon of course betrays his sons trust and only gives Zaroon an adapted version.. that is half truths.. only Zaroon knows full well about his father's avarice for the heirship!  Due  to Kainat’s influence and meddling , the father and son’s bond which was already weak, becomes even more frail, when Zaroon literally threatens his father that he better not come between him and his wife Sultanat. There are no two ways about it! that Mamoon’s real weakness is not his son, but the power and status that the heirship will bequeath upon him. What a pity Mainjaan has already decided that no way will Mamoon get the dynasty.

A morose Zaroon has floods of FB’s of his missing wife.The writers want to keep alive the role of the missing female lead,Helly and to maintain the features of Zaroon/Saltanat  Sufiyana love! one thing both are anxious about  not knowing what Kainat is capable  of doing to Saltanat ?

The scene where Kainat clubs a captive Saltanat on the head is added in..  to maintain the momentum of Kainat’s dangerous mental health. The scene throws me, as it clashes with the terrace scene where one of the twins falls to the ground.. now this scene of Saltanat tied to a chair, can we deduce that this is scene conjured up in Zaroon’s feverish and disturbed mind?

Another scene which gets to the final nitty gritty of Saltanat and Kainat ! relationship?  Zainab is lost at the hands of her secrecy . Now she clearly comes to the stage where she herself will reveal all the dark secrets buried in the grand walls of Shah Manzil. Zaroon gets the shock of his life to find  that Zainab bore both the twins. Does he understand now .why Saltanat defended her sister??  

However once again Zainab puts herself in a position where Zaroon can pull her character to bits,accuse Zainab of probably exposing his wife Saltanat to danger,  just to protect her mentally infirm daughter Kainat! Zaroon is so embittered by the fact ,that  Zainab betrayed Saltanat , to  keep mum about both girls being twins! Zaroon curses Zainab! He only sees his own loss and at the dargah he prays for Saltanat’s protection and safe return, while for Kainat he prays and ties a black thread for her annihilation!

Personally I have always felt Zaroon hate Kainat , she was always a hurdle between Zaroon and Saltanat even during their wooing and courting days..now she kidnaps his wife!

But I have to say Zaroon has played well by revealing Kainat’s true face  ,because with that the heirship chances of Kainat or her husband inheriting the  dynasty now stand at  zilch!  

Over all the episode dealt with other pressing issues..  who will be the suitable heir? That Saltanat andKainat are not cousins but twin sisters, brought up by Rubina and Zainab. What connections does Mamoon have with Kainat??

Zainab’s atonement for covering  up Kainat’s serious illness has began. In this episode Zaroon questions her mothering skills.. mind you I expect  Zaroon will now tell Ghazala and then she’ll descend on Zainab like a ton of bricks! I also am waiting for the day when Mainjaan has words with Zainab , for never letting him know about  odd  incidents when the girl was growing up??   3.8.19hamlet53

Lonelythots,Irshita, Arshian  thanks for moving my thread.. much love.. have a super weekend!

Edited by Hamlet53 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lonelythots thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hello hammie, 

Another episode just to fill helly’s absence... the writers cannot manage beyond one episode without Helly..

I quite didn’t get the sultanat being held captive part .. so what about the terrace fall? 

Zainab... a victim of domestic abuse.. a widow... one daughter given away.. another daughter witnesses the abuse by her father.. tries to bring her up with fear of god..but  grows up to be the monster her father once was.. this woman had everything yet really had nothing... can she be cursed anymore!! Btw I don’t in anyway condone her actions of covering up for kainaat.. partly her fault also.. 

Miajaan’s greatest worry is the heir ??? No thoughts to his two granddaughters missing.. I was expecting a rubina n nadeem scene as well.. only zaroon’s feelings explored?? 

So.. does mamoon actually know what kainaat is upto? He is stupid that after all this he believes he will get the gaddi through kainaat.. kainaat has fallen from grace and how! 

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

originally posted by Lonelythots

Hello hammie,  hello mate, as usual lovely to see your response..

Another episode just to fill helly’s absence... the writers cannot manage beyond one episode without Helly..

ok, may be its a good thing that Rajveer gets to show case his skills as an actor.. he is holding the fort in Helly's absence..

I quite didn’t get the sultanat being held captive part .. so what about the terrace fall? 

like i said it stumped me too.. only logical take would be Zaroon, imagines the worst

Zainab... a victim of domestic abuse.. a widow... one daughter given away.. another daughter witnesses the abuse by her father.. tries to bring her up with fear of god..but  grows up to be the monster her father once was.. this woman had everything yet really had nothing... can she be cursed anymore!! Btw I don’t in anyway condone her actions of covering up for kainaat.. partly her fault also.. 

like I said in previous musings.. Zainab didnt  have the awareness  to take on board the signs which could tell her that kainat needed behaviour modification.. it happened behind closed doors.. wives were meant to deal with nurturing and child rearing.. Mind you the only person who commented on Zainab's mothering skills was saltanat.. Alas! by this time it was too  late, kainat was mentally scarred enough to damage others within the family, if she didn't get her way?

Miajaan’s greatest worry is the heir ??? No thoughts to his two granddaughters missing.. I was expecting a rubina n nadeem scene as well.. only zaroon’s feelings explored?? 

you are so right.. he was more concerned about the blunder he committed.. The cv's had to let Zaroon know about the twins equation, hence the scene between  Zaroon and Zainab..

So.. does mamoon actually know what kainaat is upto? He is stupid that after all this he believes he will get the gaddi through kainaat.. kainaat has fallen from grace and how! 

and mamoon cant use  kainat either.. zaroon is already hitched! but  Mamoon's greed remains, keep in mind that the gaddi was prime in his mind when he decided to use his son as a pawn! to fulfill his dream.. Mind you Lonelythots ,Mamoon has right over the dynasty.. it belonged to his father, and  Mainjaan was only  filling in place of manoon's father..

i suppose all are now waiting  for Helly returns so that key questions are answered.. what happened to the twins after kainat fell???

thanks for a thought provoking  comment, enjoyed replying to it,.. love hammie