Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: MrToolConfuser

Too slow, Varmaala doli saaza ke dulhaa aa chuka hain 😈🤣🤣

Chup kaar🤔 issliye aapki siggy change howa😡🥺🤣🤣

priya185 thumbnail

Note

Please do not discuss AT or moderating issues

Edit such posts. I don’t want FC to get a warning I am just trying to be careful 😔

Edited by priya185 - 4 years ago
MrToolConfuser thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Leenaaa

Chup kaar🤔 issliye aapki siggy change howa😡🥺🤣🤣

Pehla Pehla Pyaar Hain... Leenaa ko Naveen Babu ka intezaar hain 🎶😈

MrToolConfuser thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Priyaa fikkarr not 🤣🤣

priya185 thumbnail

loved this post by IF love

Finally a well balanced episode that I loved to watch after ages! N super-surprised to the watch a maha-episode as happening as this! Generally maha-eposodes r only meant for drama...but this one had it all!!

Lately, only thing that we praise about kzk is the acting department but for a day, I wish to praise the writers. After today's episode, I think they r finally taking note of audience's comments n repairing all the damage they did to the story and characters...n if it is so, thank you very much!!

Before anything else... anurag's smile during the photograph scene!!! Hayyee!! The whole maha-episode was worth it for this one smile!!! I don't remember the last when this boy smiled like thatsmiley42

Now coming to the episode, Mr Bajaj accepted that he is not Saint n didn't even behave like one. He was rude to prerna in the bedroom. That's what suits the character Mr Bajaj. Though not really fan of bajaj-kuki bond, but loved their scene today...it was cute. About Pre-Bajaj, bajaj has started developing fondness for pre, n pre somewhat respects him after Verna's case. But it was so good to see that "I can't hate u now" thing has not blinded her n she does question him n not blindly trusts him yet. Thanks for the slow progression. I loved it when she finally opened her mouth in front of bajaj to talk about Anurag.

Mr Anurag Basu! He was star of the episode. Thankfully he didn't attempt suicide, though I would like him not to do that for his family rather than Pre-Bajaj. That was maybe the highest point of madness of Anurag. At that point, madness has stopped n he is back to being logical n using his brains. Being in his place, he is completely right to believe that bajaj staged Verna's arrest due to all the logical reasoning he gave today...due to the past experience of Mr Bajaj...how he plans his real life as well. Though assuming him hitting his car intentionally was very petty n silly. But boy, everything aside...that smile was to die for!!! It shows, all this while, all he needed was an assurance that prerna doesn't love bajaj n she is not happy with him. His heart always knew this, all he wanted was to hear this from her. Like he said during Veena's case, he was there, he just wanted to hear from prerna once that she needs him. Similarly, as much as bajaj's hand on pre's waist hurt him in his heart, pre removing his hand put a balm on his hurt soul...n he got his much desired n much deserved assurance. N see, what this assurance does to our crazy Anu!! He dances like a maniac!!! Anupam was totally us! The happiness he had on his face on seeing this Anu after ages was priceless. Not being in a blood relation, Anupam understands Anu the way no one else does in Basu Bari. He first tried to be practical with Anu, but then he is there with Anu in his every mission n finally the two of them r going to search for prerna's majboori. Thank God anu has given up his stupid belief that prerna left him for money n is back to his senses that she must have been helpless. I hope this sense prevails. Like he said to pre, after so many days he was talking to her normally n it was soothing. He was in his limits, he has decided not to speak about pre's marriage, he has decided not to force on her. That's our Basu boy.... please don't let anybody change the way u r again!!

And Prerna... finally she was the prerna we were introduced to. She knows how to communicate n she proved it to bajaj. She was a great host n did her role of Mrs bajaj perfectly. She tried to communicate with bajaj regarding anurag, but very conveniently he cut the communication. I hope prerna learns to communicate better n bajaj learns that communication is a two way process n not just one party to it can decide whether to start or stop it. Prerna has also grown a motherly instinct for kuki. Again, thank God she remembered her own child. She feels her own journey as a mother gives her these motherly feelings for kuki. I hope this journey as a mother gives her a push to disclose it to the father n let him have his journey of father too! Anyways, for now, I m glad prerna was very sensitive with anurag today...the way she should be. Be it with the crazy anurag or the sensible Anurag...she was the old sensitive prerna who understands other's emotions. She accepted to Anu that she has done a wrong to him but she can't even change it now. She has stopped rudely forcing him to move on, all that now she wants is his happiness n her peace. Prerna finally has tears in her eyes rather than fake attitude when Anurag says he won't forgive her. Prerna finally bursts into tears n feels guilty seeing how much Anurag is suffering due to her n how he is finding faults in himself. Prerna finally feels the need of someone with whom she can share her grief n cry out n express her damn emotions. Prerna finally wishes she should have been in this house as Mrs Basu n not as Mrs Bajaj. Prerna finally remembers the whole plot!!!! Phew!!!

Forgetting everything, pre comes back to cook for hungry Anu. Anurag promises not to play aata Holi this time around lol n prerna cherishes those carefree fun days. Anurag has promised her this smile n his support for a lifetime!! Though never liked this chhotasa dimag comment earlier, but how I loved their cute little banter today!! It felt like nothing had happened. Gosh, these two r so soothing. They show what chemistry is!! They can make u go through every emotion of Anupre. Doesn't matter who ends up with whom, may this little smile on their faces stay forever! (I know it's not happening for a longer time) Anupre are supposedly soulmates, may we at least keep feeling their love in such ways.

Kudos to the writers for writing such a sensible maha-episode rather than useless drama and trying to undo all the damage done to the characters to a great extent. Hope the character graph only progresses hereon n no character is unnecessarily butchered or whitewashed.

Leenaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MrToolConfuser

Pehla Pehla Pyaar Hain... Leenaa ko Naveen Babu ka intezaar hain 🎶😈

How i wish i want to reply u with a song lyric but i have none to write🤔🤣