Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

SPM ~My Musings 30-7.19~  Walk the plank!

The most dynamic scene is between the twins Saltanat and Kainat! One wonders who  metes out the maritime punishment dished out for pirates? For me, both have committed piracy against each other on the stormy seas of life they sail. Saltanat near enough forces Kainat to accept theconsequences of creeping into her bridal bed! Trying to kill her umpteen times! Kainat on the other hand in all her criminalities against Saltanat believes that her twin has to suffer at her hands, for robbing  joy out of her life, dating  as far back as  their childhood.

The whole scene is something that was a long time coming, pity it should have come earlier in life when both twins could have given vent to their true feelings of ingrained hate they felt for each other things would not have got to this stage. Both  argued furiously, many true facts, that they may look identical  but in personality and character they were chalk and cheese. Not even the bond of blood could unite them., even though their mother tried but as we see , the chasm between the twins is deep and almost menacing. All their lives they have hurt each other. Saltanat I admit inadvertently, but Kainat more recently after the bitter saga of Zaroon , has knowingly and with malicious intent tried to harm Saltanat.

One thing that strikes me is that both twins grew up in a godly ,god-fearing household yet both girls are devoid  of the capacity and grace to forgive each other’s transgressions. Maybe both have sinned severely against each other, that to pardon each other is unthinkable ! I suspect that the emotion that finished their fragile bond is LOVE! their views on this virtue are divided. Where Kainat believes in snatching love that was meant for her. Saltanat feels, Sufiyana love between Zaroon and her was meant to be.

We see them get to a stage where they walk the edge of the terrace, where both of them cannot live side by side. One of themhas to go! The good thing is both get to have their say. Saltanat appears to beon a higher moral ground, which Kainat finds condescending  and in turn, she prompts and provokes Saltanatinto pushing her over the ledge!

But for Saltanat,her principles are supreme, under no condition is she willing to give Kainat the easy option of dying and thus escaping the hate and disgrace she truly deserves.  kainat has to  face family's condemnation! 

Saltanat’s reasonable support of getting Kainat treated, means nothing to Kainat. For her it was another handed, down!  graciousness ofthe mighty Saltanat. As it is, Kainat felt that all her life  she lived smothered and buried under Saltanat’s rejects, second hand favours!

Mind you Saltanat gives it all to Kainat! a merciless hammering of moralising. Virtually Saltanat draws a crude distinction between her virtuous self and Kainat’s sinful persona!Yet she manages to dodge Kainat’s provocation of pushing her over the ledgedown into the pit of  hell!

In the dramatic battle between virtue and vice! It has to be that the wicked sisterhas to slip, fall, to her death! Making way for good to triumph!

Doubt does remain, which out of the two falls? as they are both dressed similar as well.

The rest of the episode, is about keeping secrets, Neelam withholds the truth from Zaroon, Rubina. However certain facts about the whereabouts  of both Kainat and Saltanat do not tally.. Zaroon gets suspicious and transform into action man ,rearing  to kill Kainat! he is in for asurprise..

If Kainat the wicked sister is dead? then this time Zaroon and Saltanat both as a team willleave no stone unturned in disgracing and exposing the true face of the sweet,docile  angelic Kainat.. they will neve rlet her soul rest in peace.!  will Saltanat face a murder charge?? or will she have family members backing  her and testifying against Kainat. of coursethe crucial question remains, was Kainat forced to walk the plank??  Is she really dead or is it another hoax ofhers?

Does Zainab get a god given sign that the snake of a daughter Kainat she has,  is struck dead?? 31.7.19 hamlet53

Helly was fantastic in both roles..  the rest of the episode makes me wonder was this the end of Kainat??

Thanks ,Irshita, Diamond , and Lonelythots for  promoting discussion on my musings love hammie

Edited by Hamlet53 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

I disagree with a small part of your musings. You see Sultanat as a selfish person holding a grudge against Kainat for a long time. I think she hates Kainaat but mostly because Kainaat tired to kill her by torturing her and then goes ahead to sleep with her husband. I would not tolerate such a person in my life whatever might be their illness or their relation with me. 

On the other hand, I would also not say Sultanat really cared for Kainaat before Zaroon came along. She was mostly indifferent to her cousin. Kianaat may have hated her less if the feeling was mutual. But Kainaat knew that she was not important enough in Sultanat's life even to attract some hate.  Sultanat also has had the confidence of being right - which translated into her feeling and acting superior to others around. Kainaat resented this confidence more than anything else.

Overall it was a quick episode. BTW - I like the trust between Zaroon and Sultanat - that Sultanat had told him about Kainaat's truth.

Zaroon is moving into the role of huffing and puffing male lead who has nothing to do except be present in the background of every scene and mouth an occasional angry dialogue - once in a while. His character is turning one note.

If Kainaat is dead, there is no show. they have not opened any other story thread. I think the person on the floor is Sultanat who will probably go in coma or lose her memory while Kainaar will pretend to be Sultanat,  

Diamond988 thumbnail

if kai falls of the terrace she slips into coma, gets the full sympathy, 

irrespective of what sultanat has to say people would side kai only in a situation as this, and each one knows only individual bits of kai's misdoings right 

kidnapping miajaan --new character jabran knows 

breaking off the engagement with hamza --if it is also fake only sabina knows

trying to kill sultanath --drowning episode despite many knowing they stay mum 

stove burst episode

the nupital night episode ..

and u can add in few more skeletons tumbling out of the cupboard 

loads of loose threads, writer has lots of drama to create ..

Hamlet53 thumbnail

originally posted by Irshita

I disagree with a small part of your musings. You see Sultanat as a selfish person holding a grudge against Kainat for a long time. I think she hates Kainaat but mostly because Kainaat tired to kill her by torturing her and then goes ahead to sleep with her husband. I would not tolerate such a person in my life whatever might be their illness or their relation with me. 

I dont find saltanat selfish.. i find her holier than thou.. for me she is too good to be true, and i find her pompous too..yet as you  point out Kainat never even mattered to saltanat.. was too insignificant for her.. I agree this zaroon issue,anothers husband was a flippant but nonetheless  a serious misdeed that kainat.. and for that saltanat rightfully wants to crucify her

On the other hand, I would also not say Sultanat really cared for Kainaat before Zaroon came along. She was mostly indifferent to her cousin. Kianaat may have hated her less if the feeling was mutual. But Kainaat knew that she was not important enough in Sultanat's life even to attract some hate.  Sultanat also has had the confidence of being right - which translated into her feeling and acting superior to others around. Kainaat resented this confidence more than anything else.

this  one notch above all other, was the reason i could never relate to her character..

Overall it was a quick episode. BTW - I like the trust between Zaroon and Sultanat - that Sultanat had told him about Kainaat's truth.

the cvs had to add this line, so kainat is seen to fail in her intention.. i feel its to early  for saltanat to claim she trusts her husband.. we haven't seen any interaction between zaroon and saltanat as yet.

Zaroon is moving into the role of huffing and puffing male lead who has nothing to do except be present in the background of every scene and mouth an occasional angry dialogue - once in a while. His character is turning one note.

to me also he one hot air balloon.. all he does is yell on females.. why doesn't he ever yell at his father.. the two female leads are stronger than the male lead.. he has ended up as a bone of contention between two sisters..

If Kainaat is dead, there is no show. they have not opened any other story thread. I think the person on the floor is Sultanat who will probably go in coma or lose her memory while Kainaar will pretend to be Sultanat,  

me too think the same.. that why i mentioned which of the  two ends up in the pits!  any way my dread is kainat's exit.. she is the one character who interests me..

thanks for a thought provoking  feedback Irshita.. love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by Diamond 988

helloo Diamond , good to see you

if kai falls of the terrace she slips into coma, gets the full sympathy, 

yes you may be right.. and sympathy for Kainat is the last thing the righteous will uphold

irrespective of what sultanat has to say people would side kai only in a situation as this, and each one knows only individual bits of kai's misdoings right 

you have given a well reminded sequential catalogue of Kainat's sins

kidnapping miajaan --new character jabran knows 

breaking off the engagement with hamza --if it is also fake only sabina knows

trying to kill sultanath --drowning episode despite many knowing they stay mum 

stove burst episode

the nupital night episode ..

and u can add in few more skeletons tumbling out of the cupboard 

loads of loose threads, writer has lots of drama to create ..

bravo! Diamond  for jogging my memory, my focus is only on the daily musing at hand ! thus i tend to by pass important events of the past.. overall   in the battle between good and evil, its highly unlikely the writers will  let kainat get away with her misdeeds..

thanks for your useful reminders, love hammie