Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jvims thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: MrToolConfuser

Prem ke saath Pre bhi aise bachhi bann jayegi 🤣

kash aisa kuch dikhaye prem aur anurag ke saath.. ya atleast sneha prerna and anurag for time being😆

Edited by jvims - 4 years ago
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

That 13th Jodi is just to create buzz, hype and curiosity so that people can discuss whether they are contestants or not. Like you guys doing it already. So even trp audience will see out of curiosity who love AnuPre and Parica. Simple business tactic.

Show already started with 13 Jodis, one Jodi got eliminated last week only, they don't bring wildcards this early😆

sala  ye  bhi hope  gai  

NB ke sahare  ye bajaj phase kat jata😆

jvims thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

this toh all fandom know  they r coming as anupre 

but  SP never promote other SP jodi  as  jodi so all r confused😆

i want them to come  as anupre  so  that  it compasete

humain ullu banane ke liye..😆

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: pallawi1803

What's ur mom's reaction on the current track n new promo??🙈

I don't know I haven't asked her, I just listen to her and don't make myself desperate in front of her😆

Aisling thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Yeh Cameo Cameo ke chakkar mein AT ka bhi Kasauti matt kardena sab 🤣

Tool mast rehta hai🤣 wo baat alag hai ki bass erica ke liye rota hai baaki mazey hain iske🤪🤣

Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Parica aren't participating it's just going to be for one episode, SP is just trying to create buzz for the show and attract more viewers with that 13th Jodi.

This year's theme is exes and real couples so I don't think they will keep any reel couples. They already wrote AnuPre so they are giving as a performance as AnuPre not Parica so they're mostly out of race if we go by theme.

And it will be unfair on couples if they make them participate, how much bad they may dance with huge popularity and fandom they are going to get saved and may win too, which is unfair on other couples.

And if they make them participate as reel couple it's unfair on other SP reel couples with why only them. SP tho peetega hii , Parica ko bhi marwayengae.

And Parica have hectic schedule for the show and NB needs 2-3 days practice and one day for performing which I really doubt they can manage. And Ekta with already trying to establish new couple won't take risk of making these 2 appear anywhere which will overshadow and overpower other couple chances of clicking.

They already gave away with calling them as AnuPre and what will they talk about when they asked about journeys and compatabilities if they participate as AnuPre.

It's just for curiosity factor. 99% it's just for buzz, they are using their popularity as they are one of most loved and top couple of both channel and ITV.

I am leaving that 1% for my popats😆

If they are getting opportunity to participate, then they shd.  These kind of golden opportunity will not knock door always.  

There are more popular stars there.  It will b difficult for parica as well.  Faisal n shantanu, prince, shradda all hv huge fan base.  Infact it would b good competion in sense of voting.

Leenaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Congos Shongos for 99th guyss!!🥳 just one more and AT will hit century

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aisling

Tool mast rehta hai🤣 wo baat alag hai ki bass erica ke liye rota hai baaki mazey hain iske🤪🤣

Wo show nhi dekhta hai...na biryani n pulao see Lena Dena hai uska😆

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yeh Cameo Cameo ke chakkar mein AT ka bhi Kasauti matt kardena sab 🤣

tool AT  ka charm toh allready chala  gaya hai  

serial ke sath hi😆

bus  ab sub bhatke  hai  ek hope me 

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I don't know I haven't asked her, I just listen to her and don't make myself desperate in front of her😆

Hmm...so she didn't react after watching the new promo?