404 Error: Logic not found

RichMindset thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello I’ve been a silent viewer of this show and liked it at the beginning but over time it started going down hill. Despite the dying storyline, I sticked with the show bcz PVP and Ishita Dutta were being great actors. Now all of a sudden Pragati is Bani. 

Now don’t get me wrong, I have no problem with the cvs changing the track last minute to try and garner some TRP points. I have a problem with the lack of logic. I don’t understand how Pragati and Bani are the same person when Pragati herself was seeing Bani’s aatma. I also don’t understand how they could be the same person when Pragati didn’t know that Bani was pregnant. If she was Bani why did she get so shocked when she found out Bani was pregnant. Pragati always referred to Bani as another person and not just in public but also when talking to herself. I also find it weird that if Pragati and Bani are and were the same person, why didn’t Pragati recognize Prashant and Sukania if they were Bani’s friends? 

There is no logic in turning two different people who lived different lives into the same person over the duration of one episode. If Bani possessed Pragati it still would’ve made sense since Bani’s aatma was already introduced but this whole face change story is just entirely illogical. The sad thing is that the show has reached a point where it cannot even be fixed. If you want to watch this show, watch it for the acting because there is no such thing as a story left in it. Blame Ekta or the cvs but at the end of the day a murder mystery has suddenly shifted into an illogical revenge drama that cannot be changed. 

This will probably be my first and last post in this forum unless I magically like the show again or the cvs suddenly start a new track where Raghbir is actually an alien and wanted to abduct Bani but she said no so he killed her and Pragati is his next target 🙄

Edited by purple13235 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

i know right...the storyline of the show is logicless..agar pragati hi bani hai toh use kaise dikha ki bani jahan kadhi thi wahan kisi ne ched chad ki..show mein koi ghost nhi hai toh us band room mein andhi toofan aur baraf kaise a gyi thi...

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

At first I thought may be Bani had a Memory Loss that is why she can't remember and this is why she saw atma, why was she ready to marry Prashant, self talk at her room when she was alone, was confused about RV Sir, didn't know why she kept that key inside that photo, had no idea about Bani...........I mean lots of other things she did.

Now how will this sudden Plastic surgery theory will explain any of this? Why Bani needs a tape recorder to know RV's reaction or go to that dungeon? Why Prashant's help was needed any way??? When she knows everything.  Why Bani doesn't know who's gloves are those ........this is becoming very funny now. Mystery over now it is becoming a comedy. LOL. 🤣🤣

neelema thumbnail

Agree agree agree 

XingStar thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I have already lost interest in this show. 

Valannie thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Bcoz of trp they have fast forwarded the story too much , which makes no logic at all .hope they inprove further .

sumz_d thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Also how did Bani madam see that glove person cutting the railing/fence? 

And because of that gloves she has reached a conclusion that Raghbir killed her. When did she see that glove hand cutting railing incident? If Pragati was Bani then didnt Bani already knew those gloves were of Raghbir. 

PS: Gloves dont come with exclusive human size. Anyone can wear them! 

No logic found🤪

Edited by sumz_d - 4 years ago
RichMindset thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Plus kounsi duniya ki basement mein windows hote hai 😂

Loveforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Clearly they are rushing to finish.. in this quest they have confused everything. All this while Pragati was talking about Bani as third person now suddenly this. They could have shown the same thing even without showing that Pragati is Bani. They had already shown Bani's supernatural presence. They should have continued the same and showed Pragati possessed for some time by Bani in Manali. No need for this U turn in storyline. 

Vanellope thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

All that was for us i.e. the audience

Yes,it's illogical to show Pragati all scared,intrigued and confused when she is Bani herself but that was all to confuse the audience 

Don't think it's a change in storyline.Knew Pragati was Bani from the start cause the story is quite the same as another show of Ekta's of the yester years