Hanita OS- You are my shadow....

Nature-Happiness thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Since everyone has written an os on Hanita, I tried to write too. I am not a professional, but I tried to write for my favourite couple Hanita. This is something different. Please read it and let me know your views...

You're my shadow...

Hanuman had been in such a situation, that had put his life at stake, his Veer Balika at stake, most importantly his Babita. He was in such a circumstance where he had to choose between his vardi and his family. He chose to go for the first option, as life, according to him, exists to serve others and do justice to your profession. When asked, who inspired him, he says it's Mahatma Gandhi. When he experienced solitude in his life, parents who just existed and did not have any meaning in his life, it was Gandhi Ji who taught him to be the right person in life. 

Hanuman had now experienced something so physical that did not tear his dreams apart, instead made it  (dreams) progress to such an extent, that he felt he had achieved everything possible in life. And that, he had no more to achieve. He was shot by a terrorist during his visit to Amritsar. Lying in a pool of blAll of this was being telecasted on the news channel. Fortunately/ Unfortunately her eyes fell on the news channel, that had "Shooting in Amritsar" as it's headlines. What shook her was, the location that was shown on television was the same place that Hanuman had visited. It had said that 20 people died and 3 people shot. When te news channel had declared, that a police officer had been shot, giving his physical description, she had understood that this was her man who had been fighting for life. Her heart skipped a beat, her brain could not process, her breath was hitched. She immediately took her phone and called the news channel. Upon being asked what is her relationship with him, she answered WIFE.....

Without any second thought she slammed the door, informed Naembi and asked her to take care of Mini. And she took the next flight to Amritsar. As soon as she reached Amritsar airport, sitting in a taxi she had zoomed off to the hospital where Hs was admitted, with Matarani in her mind and heart. Reaching the reception, her mouth trembled while asking for Hanuman Singh. When she was told that he was being operated, after all the formalities got over, she started crying. Her only support system now needed a support system. It was an operation of 3 hours and shedding nonstop tears for 3 hours. She remembered how previously during Mini's operation, Hanuman had supported her, both physically and emotionally. But today, there was no one to support her, instead she supported him. Once the operation got over, the doctor declared it was successful. 

As soon as she heard the golden words from the doctor's mouth, she barged into the room. Fortunately, the bullet had been shot in his leg and not anywhere near the heart, otherwise she would have been left all alone in her life. The sight in front of her was too devastating. He was connected to several rods and his leg, was in its worst shape ever. Not being able to control, she burst into  tears, and just sat beside the still body that raised a lot of hopes. Looking at him lying motionless, she carefully hugged not shaking any part of his leg and kissed his forehead. She just hugged him for a long time, and did not know when she slept beside him. She felt she had returned home. That home, which none could give her in the past 18 years of her life. 

After about 10 crucial minutes, the doctor said he would be gaining consciousness in the next 24 hours, and then he could be shifted to the normal ward. 

What seemed like eternities finally came to a halt. Because of matarani, he gained consciousness really soon. Being shifted to general ward, she heaved a sigh of relief. The past 26 hours had been the worst of her life. Even her divorce did not pain so much. Once Hanuman was shifted to the general ward, Babita purchased juice from the hospital canteen, so as to feed the fragile Hanuman Singh. She missed the line of his, Inspector Hanuman Singh, sadeiv aapke seva mein tatpar. He couldn't talk, just move his eyes. He had lost his voice temporarily due to the operation. He was glad that he could see the love of his life standing in front of him. Gathering all courage, Babita fed him the apple juice. Not being able to have the whole juice he had thrown up, whatever he had. Babita yet again, started shedding tears, because she had never seen this sight of Hanuman Singh. She just cleaned everything like a wife would do and just sat by him and made him sleep. Unfortunately sleep was far away from his eyes. He just wanted to hug Babita with all his might. Babita just hugged him instead and planted a kiss on his forehead. A sweet kiss filled of love. They never got physical, except once, this was the first ever time she had kissed A man, HER man....

Lying in each other's arms, she woke up, only to find her love snoring and looking like a baby elephant in his sleep. Freshening up, she had prepared fresh juice for him, that would him make him feel better. She woke him up, with a quick kiss on his cheek. Looking at her blushing, Hanuman Singh tried to talk, unfortunately his voice did not reach her. But she understood what he tried to say. He stayed in the hospital for 10 days. She was with him too. Doing video calls everyday with their Mini, he was getting much better. Until, the day he was getting discharged. Babita started throwing up, being in a hospital, she decided that she would get herself checked. Upon the reports being released, it was declared that she had another heartbeat inside her. When she shared this news with Hanuman he was elated. His dream of having a child of his own blood was yet again achieved. This incident truly changed his life for the better......... 

P.S- Tried my hand for the first time. This is something very different. I dont know how many of you all would like it. But, I have always wanted to write such a story, and Hanita could not be a better couple fitting in this tale. Hopefully you all would like it and if you do, please comment even if you did not, please give honest reviews. It would make my day.....😊

Edited by Nature-Happiness - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Aww that was sweet ending. Really nice dear.. Keep it going :)

Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Well I was smiling throughout reading this and imagining both.. blushing would be more appropriate word for this! If you have written for first then you should much more .. because you can elaborate any scene with great detail..

Loved every bit but how come she got pregnant?

Originally posted by: Nishtha

Well I was smiling throughout reading this and imagining both.. blushing would be more appropriate word for this! If you have written for first then you should much more .. because you can elaborate any scene with great detail..

Loved every bit but how come she got pregnant?

Thank you so much πŸ€—β€.. 

@Bold- Well, some things are better kept a secret....πŸ˜‰β˜ΊοΈ

Edited by Nature-Happiness - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: riti4u

Aww that was sweet ending. Really nice dear.. Keep it going :)

Thank you so much...πŸ€—β€

Shona1991 thumbnail

Wow that was so sweet and beautiful...

A dream you can say...

Love how she claimed herself his wife though they are not married....

Love her concern care and let me for HS...

The way she run for him without even informing mini was I always wanted to happen....

I truly want something like this in show to relized her true feeling for HS..

But how come she became praggy?? Kuch hya Kya?? Kab?? KAha?? Kaise??

Iska back story to hona chahiye na....

Do write another part of there romance.....

Lots of love ❀️

Originally posted by: Shona1991

Wow that was so sweet and beautiful...

A dream you can say...

Love how she claimed herself his wife though they are not married....

Love her concern care and let me for HS...

The way she run for him without even informing mini was I always wanted to happen....

I truly want something like this in show to relized her true feeling for HS..

But how come she became praggy?? Kuch hya Kya?? Kab?? KAha?? Kaise??

Iska back story to hona chahiye na....

Do write another part of there romance.....

Lots of love ❀️

Thank you so much....πŸ€—β€

And the pregnant part, I just guessed I missed out on it. I wrote it as and when it came into my mind. When I proof read it, i realized i missed out on it. Hence i have mentioned it.

Shona1991 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nature-Happiness

Thank you so much....πŸ€—β€

And the pregnant part, I just guessed I missed out on it. I wrote it as and when it came into my mind. When I proof read it, i realized i missed out on it. Hence i have mentioned it.

That was nice twist par...

You should write there back story....

cynicalities thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

You did justice to "filmy", and how!? πŸ˜‚ Loved it! Please keep writing! ❀️

Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Nature-Happiness

Thank you so much πŸ€—β€.. 

@Bold- Well, some things are better kept a secret....πŸ˜‰β˜ΊοΈ