Dumbest made-for-each-other couple

Sanleema thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

My today’s post is on 2 of the most dumbest people of this show.  I know it’s easy to guess, so no suspense there - kuhu and kunal.  I mean seriously how dumb can they get.

Firstly kunal - First of all your gold-digger ex, who totally absconded on your engagement, conveniently appears exactly when you are about to get engaged with another girl, that too with all the info on your current to-be-fiancé and you don’t even try to think how and where she got the info.  How dumb can he get?

Coming to today’s episode, a kid having unquestionable love and trust towards their mom is a given nature of every human being.  That’s the first ever strongest unbreakable relationship a kid forms when they are born, but it is also true that every relationship comes with morality and responsibility.  That is the reason a parent gets strict or scolds a kid when they do something wrong.  Similarly a kid gets upset with the parent when they feel the parent is being unfair to them.  That doesn’t mean the relationship is wrong or that their love is questionable.  My point is in reference to the scene where bigben lighted up the wedding stage pictures.  I love my mom immensely, but in spite of it if I saw her burning something with so much hatred in her eyes, I would be worried and honestly spooked.  Here this late 20s-something, educated businessman who must interact with so many people, guy sees his mother in a fit of rage over a girl who is not even in your family yet and doesn’t even try to calm his mother or at least get worried.  I get it he hates mishti too, but even otherwise shouldn’t he at least be bothered by the extent to which his mother is being manipulative.  Shouldn’t he at least retrospect as to how his mother who always claimed to do only the right thing is resorting to all kinds of tactics to get her way, at least with regards to kuhu who he believes is an innocent in this whole affair.  I mean seriously how dumb is he?

Next comes kuhu - I’m not even going to talk about how kunal time and again blackmails her about breaking the engagement and her totally being okay with it.  My point is related to the scene between kuhu and bigben today.  By her perspective, the very reason kunal is upset with her is because she got caught and bigben was angry that he had to really convince his mom for the marriage.  So now the lady who in the morning had heard the whole mishti-kuhu convo and was totally against your marriage is now pretending as if nothing happened, shouldn’t she at least wonder what’s happening here.  I’ve heard love is blind, but does it make a person dumb too?  I mean one of the sources of your unstable relationship is giving you mixed reactions all the time, wouldn’t you wonder which facet of her character is true?

Anyway looks like a made-for-each-other match.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zainabnaz thumbnail

I agree with u. Kuhu is dumb doormat  to say the least. Meenu was sweet  talking about  kunal being  angry with  her  but still she stayed  ignorant  of  her motives. My concern is Mishti half an hour  earlier she heard kuhu yelling at her  that kunal and her mother  hate her. Still she is  not avoiding  both of them.  Once meenu mixed date and timing  thing for party. Still Mishti  giving inputs for mandap decoration  .   

preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I totally agree with you. Kunal’s behavior lacks logic from the goddhana time but now he lost all of his thinking power too. Wonder how he runs a multinational company with this arrogance, attitude and lack of logic. I don’t even want to talk about Kuhu. She just can’t see beyond “sab teri wajah se Mishti” 

rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

What surprises me is that after the hacked email scenario Mishti didn't say anything to her own family about this. Kuhu's blunder was not revealed to her own family?

Sanleema thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zainabnaz

I agree with u. Kuhu is dumb doormat  to say the least. Meenu was sweet  talking about  kunal being  angry with  her  but still she stayed  ignorant  of  her motives. My concern is Mishti half an hour  earlier she heard kuhu yelling at her  that kunal and her mother  hate her. Still she is  not avoiding  both of them.  Once meenu mixed date and timing  thing for party. Still Mishti  giving inputs for mandap decoration  .   

Exactly.  Mishti was very sure that she hadn’t mixed up the dates.  She also had suspicions about bigben, which she shared with abir.  Bigben hasn’t shown her even the slightest courtesy as of yet.  Why would she even give suggestions for kuhu’s marriage, especially when she knows kuhu would hate everything she does for her.  Now its like all of a sudden mishti has thrown caution out the window and is okay with both bigben and kunal as long as she is accepted by ABIR’S mom.

Sanleema thumbnail

Originally posted by: preeti200

I totally agree with you. Kunal’s behavior lacks logic from the goddhana time but now he lost all of his thinking power too. Wonder how he runs a multinational company with this arrogance, attitude and lack of logic. I don’t even want to talk about Kuhu. She just can’t see beyond “sab teri wajah se Mishti” 

Kuhu and kunal both are a mystery to me.  It is true education itself doesn’t make you smart.

srilotus thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I can't say anything about couple right now but Kuhu is the dumbest character I have ever seen. Today Kunal showed Kuhu her place ,where exactly she belong to. How unworthy she is. If she got married to Kunal then her life will become hell.

Sanleema thumbnail

[QUOTE=rose2015]

What surprises me is that after the hacked email scenario Mishti didn't say anything to her own family about this. Kuhu's blunder was not revealed to her own family?

[/QUOTE

I guess the makers are still using the get-out-of-jail card of the sisters hiding their animosity in front of the family.  That’s the only explanation I could find.

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: srilotus

I can't say anything about couple right now but Kuhu is the dumbest character I have ever seen. Today Kunal showed Kuhu her place ,where exactly she belong to. How unworthy she is. If she got married to Kunal then her life will become hell.

exactly uski vajah se I was fuming on her behalf

All she was doing was crying but in my experience jab rona band kr degi that is when Kunal should worry for himself

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanleema

My today’s post is on 2 of the most dumbest people of this show.  I know it’s easy to guess, so no suspense there - kuhu and kunal.  I mean seriously how dumb can they get.

Firstly kunal - First of all your gold-digger ex, who totally absconded on your engagement, conveniently appears exactly when you are about to get engaged with another girl, that too with all the info on your current to-be-fiancé and you don’t even try to think how and where she got the info.  How dumb can he get?

Coming to today’s episode, a kid having unquestionable love and trust towards their mom is a given nature of every human being.  That’s the first ever strongest unbreakable relationship a kid forms when they are born, but it is also true that every relationship comes with morality and responsibility.  That is the reason a parent gets strict or scolds a kid when they do something wrong.  Similarly a kid gets upset with the parent when they feel the parent is being unfair to them.  That doesn’t mean the relationship is wrong or that their love is questionable.  My point is in reference to the scene where bigben lighted up the wedding stage pictures.  I love my mom immensely, but in spite of it if I saw her burning something with so much hatred in her eyes, I would be worried and honestly spooked.  Here this late 20s-something, educated businessman who must interact with so many people, guy sees his mother in a fit of rage over a girl who is not even in your family yet and doesn’t even try to calm his mother or at least get worried.  I get it he hates mishti too, but even otherwise shouldn’t he at least be bothered by the extent to which his mother is being manipulative.  Shouldn’t he at least retrospect as to how his mother who always claimed to do only the right thing is resorting to all kinds of tactics to get her way, at least with regards to kuhu who he believes is an innocent in this whole affair.  I mean seriously how dumb is he?

Next comes kuhu - I’m not even going to talk about how kunal time and again blackmails her about breaking the engagement and her totally being okay with it.  My point is related to the scene between kuhu and bigben today.  By her perspective, the very reason kunal is upset with her is because she got caught and bigben was angry that he had to really convince his mom for the marriage.  So now the lady who in the morning had heard the whole mishti-kuhu convo and was totally against your marriage is now pretending as if nothing happened, shouldn’t she at least wonder what’s happening here.  I’ve heard love is blind, but does it make a person dumb too?  I mean one of the sources of your unstable relationship is giving you mixed reactions all the time, wouldn’t you wonder which facet of her character is true?

Anyway looks like a made-for-each-other match.

Perfect description!

Inhe kaha kuch dikhega...inhe to bas har jagah Mishti hi dikhti hai.....itna toh Abir bhi Mishti Ko har jagah nahi dekhta Hoga